Latest Jobs in Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution June 2020
The Lady Reading Hospital; an autonomous Medical Teaching Institution Invites Job Applications for the post of NURSING DIRECTOR
Applicants must be qualified as a nurse (RN), with an advanced degree in Nursing (BSc- N), preferably MSc / MA Nursing with at least 7 years administrative and teaching experience, and current Nursing Registration. The Nursing Director will be responsible for all nursing functions, including:
1. Training of nursing staff,
2. Ensuring adequate nursing staff for all clinical needs,
3. Maintaining the highest nursing standards,
4. Performing regular audits of nursing functions, and
5. Preparing an annual plan and budget for the nursing department. The Nursing Director will report to the Board of Governors.
Applications consisting of a covering letter and curriculum vitae, along with the names and email addresses of 3 referees, should be sent via email; firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to the address below for receipt by 10th July, 2020.Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.