Latest Jobs in Sindh Prisons Department
In wake of the Coronavirus (COVI D-19) and in pursuance of health emergency declared in Sindh province, the Sindh Prisons Department invites applications from interested candidates for recruitment against the post of Medical Officer (Male / Female) (BS-17) lying vacant at following Prison Facilities in the province purely on Contingency Basis for a period of (89) days at Rs. 60,000/- per month.
|S.#||Facility-wise Domicile||No. of Post|
- MBBS Degree from a University recognized by PM&DC.
- Valid Registration with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC).
- One year House Job Certificate from any recognized Teaching Hospital.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years.
- The recruitment shall be made purely on Contingency Basis for a period of (89) days.
- Recruitment shall be made purely on prison facility based.
- This is a non-transferable job and transfer request shall disqualify the doctor for further retention in department.
- Candidates possessing relevant field experience shall be given preference.
- Submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) on or before 05.2020 indicating complete information regarding qualification, experience, domicile, present address, postal address & contact & CNIC numbers at official email address email@example.com
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview to be held at the office of Inspector General of Prisons Sindh Pir Illahi BM Road, Muslimabad. Karachi.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Candidates having domicile of the concerned district shall be given preference.
- Please bring all the original documents at the time of interview for examination.
- Upper age limit for (15) fifteen years in all the departments of Government of Sindh accorded as per Notification No. S011(S&GAD)5-64/2011 dated 14.09.2018 shall be applicable.
- All the reserved quota will be observed as per the Government of Sindh policy.
- Sindh Prisons Department has the right to withdraw / amend the recruitment process at any stage or cancel / reduce / increase the vacancies so advertised.
(NUSRAT HUSSAIN MANGAN)
INSPECTOR GENERAL OF SINDH PRISONS