Latest Jobs in Punjab Health Facility Management Company (PHFMC) April 2020
Prime Minister Health Initiative (PMHI) which is under the administrative control of Punjab Health Facility Management Company (PHFMC) working under the ambit of P&SHC Department, Government of Punjab, PHFMC intends to hire following staff, purely on contract bases to manage 24/7 Basic health Units, Rural Health Centers, Urban Health Centers and Warehouses in following Districts: Attock, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Jhang, Kasu, Mianwali, Lodhran & Rajanpur.
Following staff is required for operations is various HEALTH Facilities / Hospitals and MHUs of districts under PHFMC as per given details, through walk in interviews on first Tuesday of every month at concerned Districts offices.
|Post||No of Posts|
|Medical Officers / Women Medical Officers||179|
|Junior Technician / Dispenser / Dresser / Pharmacy Technology||32|
- Fill in the application form, for PHFMC jobs available at Here
- The name of the post applied for should be mentioned on top of the envelope.
- Applications should also include two sets of attested copies of all relevant educational transcripts / degree including CNIC, two passport size photographs and proof of relevant work experience
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete applications are applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The company reserves the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- PHFMC is an equal opportunity employer.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates who will appear for the interview
- The applications should be submitted Latest by 10-05-2019 to the concerned District Manager mentioned in below advertisement.