Jobs in Planning & Development Board Punjab June 2020
Urban Sector Planning & Management Services Unit (The Urban Unit), Planning & Development Board, Government of the Punjab, is a Public Sector Company. It plays a pivotal role in reshaping urban culture by assisting governments in making urban areas functional, attractive, and sustainable. The Urban Unit requires the services of dynamic and self motivated professionals for the following positions.
- Research Associate – GIS (22 Positions)
- Filed Associate (02 Positions)
- IT-Manager Robotics (01 Position)
- Senior Research Analyst-Environment (01 Position)
- Database/Web Developer (01 Position)
- Candidates must apply online. Please visit the following link fa detailed TORS, JD 8 application form http/www.urbenunit.gov/uu/careers
- Deadline for application submission is July 06,2020 Applications received after the deadline shall not be entertained under any circumstances
- Government servants must ape, through the proper channel
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The company reserves the right to accept / reject/cancel any applications n the recruitment process.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Quotas shall be observed as Per rule (wherever applicable).
- TA/DA will not be admissible for candidates appearing for tests or interview
Manager Human Capital Management, 503 Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore Ph: 042-9920531642 Ed: 202 Fax: 042-99205323