Latest Jobs in Pakistan Agricultural Storage & Services Corporation Limited (PASSCO)
Applications are invited from suitable candidates (Pakistani National) for the following vacant positions:-
|Post||Minimum Qualification & Experience|
|General Manager||Masters in Economics/MSc/MBA/PhD Degree or equivalent preferably foreign qualifed having experience of minimum 20 years at middle management level in a reputed medium/large sized entity preferably a Public Sector Organization in all aspects of developing and maintaining Administrative, Commercial Strategics, Marketing Skills, with relevant software application.|
|Dy. General Manager||MBA/Masters in Economics or equivalent qualification in Economics with minimum 10 years’ experience of Administrative/ Marketing/ handling of Stocks/Grains etc. Service preferably in a Public Sector Organization, dealing with storage/ handling of food grains will be given preference. Preferably foreign qualified.
Graduate in Civil Engineering with MBA with minimum 10 years experience. Preferably foreign qualified.
|Manager (Accounts)||Qualified Chartered Accountant with 04 years of post-qualification experience.|
|Project Manager (Field)||MBA/Masters in Economics/Agriculture or equivalent qualification with more than 05 years’ experience. Service in an organization dealing with storage/handling of food grains will be given preference.|
|Assistant Engineer||Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification in Engineering alongwith 02 years experience.|
|Dy. Manager (Accounts)||MBA (Finance)/M.Com or equivalent qualification with more than 03 years experience.|
|Dy. Project Manager||MA/MSc (preferably) Agriculture or equivalent qualification with more than 04 years experience. Service in an organization dealing with Storage/Handling of Food grains/ supply chain management will be given preference.|
|Law Officer||Law Graduate with more than 03 years post qualification experience.|
|Private Secretary||Graduate preferably more than 03 years experience & sound knowledge of handling Microsoft office application and 40-50 W/M in typing on computer.|
|Superintendent||Graduate with 06 years experience in Administration/Establishment.|
|Accounts Officer||BSc (Accounting & Finance)/ B.Com or equivalent qualification with more than 03 years experience in accounts.|
|Purchase Officer||MBA / BSc (Agriculture) or equivalent qualification with 03 years experience in related field.|
|Sub-Divisional Officer||BSc Engineering or Diploma with 03 years experience|
|Assistant||Graduate or equivalent qualification with 05 years experience and 40-50 WPM in typing on Computer (knowledge of MS Office is mandatory).|
|Assistant System Operator||Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent qualification alongwith 02 years experience.|
|Assistant Network Operator||Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent qualification alongwith 02 years experience.|
|Accountant||B.Com or equivalent qualification with more than 03 years experience in Accounts.|
|Purchase Inspector||MBA / BSc Agriculture or BA or equivalent qualification with experience of more than
02 years in supply chain management and sale/ purchase.
|Senior Clerk||BA with Computer skill and typing speed of 45 WPM alongwith 03 years experience. (Knowledge of MS Office)|
|Sub-Accountant||B.Com/Graduate or equivalent qualification with more than 02 years experience in Accounts.|
|Sub-Engineer||Diploma in Associate Engineer or equivalent qualification from any recognized Technical Institute with more than 01 year experience.|
|Tele/Fax Operator||FA with considerable experience to handle
Digital PABX and Fax Machine.
|Junior Clerk||FA with Computer Skill and typing speed of 30 WPM alongwith 02 years experience.|
|Assistant Security Inspector||Matric or equivalent qualification with more than 15 years experience of service in Pakistan Army, Rangers or Police preferable Hawaldar retired from Army/Police/CSO Officials.|
|Assistant Purchase Inspector||FA/FSc or equivalent qualification with more than 02 years experience of sales/ purchase / storage in Field of food grains.|
How to Apply/General Instructions:-
- All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quotas as per Federal Govt. Policy
- Educational Degree must be from HEC Recognized Universities/Concerned Boards
- General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each cadre. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Budhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, AJK and Northern Areas. 03 years age relaxation shall also be admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh Rural and Balochistan for the posts in BPS 15 & below. 05 years of age relaxation will be applicable to the Children/Widow of Ex-PASSCO Employees (Retired/Expired).
- 15 years Age relaxation or the number of years actually served in Armed Forces etc. will be given to the retired candidates of Armed Forces/Security Agencies. 10 years Age Relaxation upto the age of 55 years to the Govt. Servants who have completed two years continuous service on the closing date of the receipt of application. 10 years age relaxation for disabled persons in BPS-15 or below.
- Serving Candidates should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed for the interview, if, he/she fails to produce NOC from concerned Office.
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- PASSCO Reserves the Right to withhold recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority.
- Govt. Employees shall apply through proper channel.
- Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be conducted. In case, of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record selection shall stand withdrawn/cancelled immediately and the emoluments received during service will be recovered from the concerned individual.
- The documents of the selected candidates shall be verified at later stage, if any information is found false/incorrect at any stage, the concerned employee shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceeding shall also be initiated against him/her.
- Upon selection, the candidates shall liable to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
- Candidates are advised to keep their given mobile No. operational during recruitment process.
- Interested candidates should send their complete CVs supported with Academic Credentials duly attested by a guzzetted officer, experience certificates, two recent passport size photographs and a copy of CNIC to PO Box. 1247 GPO, Lahore.
- The applications should reach within (15) fifteen days after the publication of advertisement. The application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Post applied for should be marked on Right Corner of the envelope. Only shortlisted eligible candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to go through written test to be conducted by the Departmental Selection Committee (DSC) and successful candidates thereof will be interviewed by the DSC.
The candidate called for interview is required to bring his original academic credentials alongwith attested copy of same.
- All the above posts shall be placed on one year’s probation, extendable to one more year but likely to be regularized after successful completion of probation period as fixed by the Corporation.
- No TA/DA and any other expenditure shall be admissible for test/interview.