Latest Jobs in Pakistan Academy of Sciences June 2020
|Post Title||Qualification and Experience|
|Director “Scientific Advice to Government Unit”||Science policy credentials with ideally a Ph.D degree in Natural/Social Sciences and high level skills and experience in upgradation of existing Policies or compilation of New Policies of importance to GoP.|
|Editor||Masters/M.Phil/PhD Degree in IT/Management Sciences and exposures in supervision of matters related to Compilation & Editing of Scientific Journals & Science Policy Documentation, and Services related to Information and Computing Systems Technology|
|Technical Assistants/IT Experts||Masters Degree in IT/Management Sciences with exposures in
editing/compilation of policy documentation, Services related to Information and Computing Systems Technology, installation of equipment related to Video Conferencing, Networking and PERN Connectivity
|Internees||Fresh Postgraduate Research Student in Natural and Social Sciences to be inducted on quarterly basis.|
- Recruitment on above mentioned posts will be on Contractual Basis initially for a period of one year and extendable up to a max period of three years subject to performance, progress and availability of funds for the PAS/PSDP Project. Salary Package may be negotiable and it may vary depending on qualification, experience of the candidate and calculated on Standard Pay Package for the project Staff Vide GoP Finance Division (Regulation Wing) Letter No. 4(9) R-14/2008, dated July 19, 2017.
- Detailed Job Descriptions and Terms and Conditions for the above mentioned posts can be viewed and downloaded from PAS Website
- The Candidates for posts at Sr. No. 1 to Sr. No. 3 can apply up to June 30, 2020 on plain Paper along with salient biodata, summary of experience relevant to the post, attested copies of Academic Credentials and Experience Certificates to Secretary General Pakistan Academy of Sciences Secretariat, 3-Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
- The Candidates at Sr. No. 4 for the post of Internees preferably fresh Postgraduate Research Student in Natural and Social Sciences (in the fields such as water resources development, water security, environmental and disaster management, agricultural and food security, economics, strategic studies, international relations, political science, etc.) may contact the Office of Secretary General Pakistan Academy of Sciences, Islamabad (Phone: Phone: 92- 51- 9204843) to seek appointment for a Walkin-Interview during working days after 30 June 2020.
- Incomplete or conditional applications will not be considered or accepted.