Latest Jobs in Office of the District & Sessions Judge Dadu April 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant posts in Judicial District Dadu to be filled through Sukkur IBA Testing Service / Sukkur IBA University.
|Name of Post||Education / Qualification / Experience Required|
|Graduate with Diploma in shorthand having speed of 110 words per minute. Computer typing speed 50 words per minute, Computer course from any registered institution having skill in MS Office.|
|Data Coder / Computer Operator
|2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / I.T. / Electronic / Computer System or Diploma in I.T. or two years’ experience in Computer Operating, Data Entry / Data Processing. Operating System / Data base skills and Computer typing speed 50 words per minute.|
|2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree with Computer skills in MS Office, Computer typing speed 40 words per minute.|
- Application forms duly filled-in along with original online deposit slip, attested copies of Matriculation certificate showing date of birth. Domicile, PRC, CNIC etc. and two recent passport size photographs should be submitted to Project Manager (D.S.C.S) SIBA Testing Service (STS) IBA Sukkur University Airport Road, Tel # 071-5644159-60 and UAN # +92-71(111-785-422).
- Candidate may download the application form and challan form from Sukkur IBA University website sts.net.pk and deposit prescribed fee of Rs. 700/- in any ABL Bank.
- Applications should reach within 20 days after publication of this advertisement; else applications received after prescribed time will not be entertained. The list of eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website iba.suk.edu.pk Government servants should apply through proper channel. Candidate may apply for any one post.
- Incomplete/incorrectly filled application will not be entertained.
- Date of test will be announced by STS Sukkur.
- Shorthand / Computer I Typing Test of the successful candidates of initial test will be conducted through STS Sukkur.
- The candidates, at the time of interview / test, should bring their original documents along with them.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in test / interview.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
- For the post of Stenographer, the preference shall be given to candidate of District Dadu, while the cases of other successful candidates of other districts of Sindh will be submitted to Honourable High Court of Sindh, Karachi for decision and decision taken by the Honourable High Court shall be final.
District & Sessions Judge Dadu