Latest Jobs in Islamabad Based Company April 2020
A company setup under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 is looking for the following positions on contract basis, based in Islamabad:
POST: ASSISTANT MANAGER TECHNICAL COORDINATION (01)
- Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to 16 years of Education) in Electrical /Electronics / Computer / Telecommunications Engineering from NEC recognized local or foreign university
- Master’s degree (equivalent to 18 years Of Education) of Telecommunication Engineering from HEC recognized local or foreign university.
- Valid PEC Registration is a must for applying for this position.
- Min 07 years of relevant experience in the Telecom Industry / Regulatory Organization for Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to 16 years of Education)
- Min 05 years of experience in the Telecom Industry / Regulatory Organization for Master’s degree (equivalent to 18 years Of Education)
- Provide expert technical advice on policy issues relating to Fixed Line, Broadband, Wireless sector, cellular, Wireless Local Loop, 30 and satellite communications.
- Facilitate analytical assessments regarding policy roadmap for emerging telecom and wireless & ICT technologies.
- Management & monitoring of Telecom related development projects to be funded through the Ministry across its allied organizations.
- Conceptualize and initiatives/program management like proliferation of Broadband services (unserved / under served etc.), Spectrum Management. Policy reviews. Taxation and Telecom Industry growth.
- Effective liaison With Telecom industry. PTA, FAB and other Ministries / Divisions for telecom services and sector development to keep the relevant office at the forefront of technological understanding on cellular, fixed, wireless, satellite, data and broad band technologies.
- Smart proposals and proactive policy remedies for relevant industry issues and to track and analyze regulatory frameworks developed by PTA in compliance or the policies.
- Any other task/responsibility assigned by the authority.
POST: GIS OFFICER (01)
- Masters Degree in Geography (equivalent to 16 years of education) or 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Geography (equivalent to 16 years of education)
- MS/MPhil (equivalent to 18 years of education) in Geography, GIS shall be preferred.
- Diploma/Certificate Course in GIS shall be preferred
- Relevant practical post qualification experience of GIS work in design and analysis of fixed and wireless telecom networks, OFC Networks, Statistical Tools for Analysis, inference, categorization etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Experience in ESRI AreGIS, ERDAS imagine, MapInfo and other GIS and Remote Sensing tools and software (Proprietary or Open Source).
- Practical experience in GIS/RS applications, Spatial Analysis tools, preferably in Telecommunication Sector.
- Spatial Data Analysis for Telecom Networks. Identification and categorization of population, settlements, matins, tehsils, union councils, boundaries, roads and telecom wired/wireless infrastructure.
- The post demands high responsibility, dedication. self-motivation, positive attitude and teamwork. The candidate should have the capacity to take work load, work diligently and product quality results.
in assist in:
- Capturing, convening, creating, editing and maintaining Digital information in GIS and produce quality cartographic map
- Use GIS tools to identify and categorize, population, settlements, mauzas, tehsils. union councils, their boundaries, roads and telecom wired/wireless infrastructure. Mauza profiling and sanity checks”
- Spatial Data Analysis based on existing telecom coverage prediction plots to identify unserved/underserved areas”
- GIS based analysis of existing optical network and layout of new network, mutes, terrain, soil categorization, node and network design. Statistical analysis of GIS Data.
- To work in a team of Telecom Engineers, providing G15 support, design and analysis.
HOW TO APPLY;
The company offers competitive remuneration package with three year renewable job contract extendable till the age of 60 years with mutual consent. To apply, send your CV to email ID: hr.hrd@hotmaiL.com within 15 days from the publication date of this advertisement and must mention post applied for in subject line otherwise CV shall not be entertained.