Latest Jobs in Environment Protection Department Lahore
Environment Protection Department invites applications from eligible candidates of Punjab Province for appointment against the following positions under ADP Scheme “Strengthening of Strategic Planning and Implementation Unit (SP&IU)” to execute World Bank funded Program “Punjab Green Development Program” and other ADP Schemes of the Department. The details of posts and some relevant information/requirements are as under:
- Project Director
- Director (Environmental Policy & Planning)
- Director (Programmes)
- Director (Admin, Finance & Procurement)
- Deputy Director (Environmental Policy Expert)
- Deputy Director (Environmental Planning Expert)
- Deputy Director (Social Safeguards Expert)
- Deputy Director (Environmental Economist)
- Deputy Director (Program Specialist-1)
- Deputy Director (Program Specialist-II)
- Deputy Director (Monitoring & Evaluation Expert)
- Deputy Director (Admin)
- Deputy Director (Budget & Accounts Expert)
- Deputy Director (Communications Specialist)
- Deputy Director (Procurement)
- Assistant Director (MIS)
- Assistant Director (Environmental Expert)
- Assistant Director (GIS Specialist)
- Assistant Director (Grievance Redressal Officer)
- Assistant Director (Internal Audit)
- Assistant Director (Gender Specialist)
- Procurement Specialist
- Accountant /Cashier / Assistant
- Office Secretary
- Junior Computer Operator
- Store Keeper / Care-Taker
- Naib Qasid / Office Boy
- Sanitary Worker
- Prospective applicants are advised to read requisite qualification, age, experience, tentative / attractive salary package and job descriptions thoroughly available at Departmental Website,for better understanding of the project/ roles/ responsibilities.
- All the positions are project positions / temporary till June 2023 or till the completion of the project / program.
- Test/interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
- The Application Form available at EPD website along with CV, attested copies of all relevant documents/testimonials in descending order, experience certificate, CNIC & 2 latest passport size photographs must reach in the office of Director (Admin, Finance & Procurement) Environment Protection Department, Gate No. 10. National Hockey Stadium, Qaddafi Stadium Complex, Lahore by 15.07.2020 before closure of office hours.
- Separate application containing all documents should be sent for each post in case a candidate intends to apply for more than one posts.
- If any instruction available on the website or advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Laws, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions of the Punjab Government will prevail over the instructions.
- Persons already in Government Service should send their applications through proper channel and attach NOC issued by the concerned Department/employer.
- Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- TA/DA will be admissible for attending test / interview etc.
- Department may increase or decrease the number of posts as per its requirements.
- All recruitments will be made as per applicable Government Policies/Rules/Regulations.
Director (Admin, Finance & Procurement) SP&IU
Environment Protection Department Punjab
Gate No. 10. National Hockey Stadium,
Qaddafi Stadium Complex, Lahore.