Latest Jobs in Agriculture Department June 2020
Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male & Female) domiciled In Punjab for recruitment on contract basis under the development project “Crop Maximization through Cooperative Farming” (2019-20 to 2020-21).
|Credit/VC Help Officer||M.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/ Agriculture Economics/MBA.
• 03 year experience in Agriculture Credit
disbursement, recovery and working with farming communities and organizations with banking experience.
• Having computer skills for using MS Office is must.
• Maximum age 40 years
|Social Mobilization Officer||M.Sc. Rural Sociology
10 year experience in social mobilization in rural area with emphasis on working with farming communities in various fields.
Having computer skills for using MS Office is must
Maximum age 45 years
The employees of Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies working under the administrative control of Punjab Government are not entitled to apply against above mentioned posts.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is not admissible.
- In case of other relevant degrees, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC will be provided by the candidate.
- The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post specific, non-pensionable& conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for 01 year which can be extended upto project period with the approval of competent authority.
- In case the project period is reduced/enhanced, contract appointment order may be amended accordingly with approval of competent authority.
- The recruitment will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- The applications on prescribed may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the project/post applied alongwith curriculum vitae (CV). three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates Including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board/University, issued by the authorized Institute/Madrissa, release orders for Ex-Service men, issued by the concerned authority/Institute and must reach by 22″ June, 2020. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates can also apply at iobs.puniab,gov,ok• However, hard copy of application form alongwith complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department.
- List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/ clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to interview date.
- List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of Department Selection Committee, by the competent authority.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- The selected candidates for the post with lump sum pay are not entitled for the benefit of any pay protection.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities & Disabled persons.