Latest Jobs in Islamia University of Bahawalpur July 2020
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals, for the following vacant post(s), on Regular / Contract Basis.
|Name of Post||Criteria for Appointment|
|Deputy Director (IT) (BPS-18)||MSCS from HEC recognized university/institution with 05 years’ experience in the relevant field in University or Educational institute.
MCS, M.Sc(CS) BSCS/IT or B.E/B.Sc Engg from HEC recognized University / institute with 08 years IT relevant experience in University or Educational institute, after completion of required degree.
|System Analyst (BPS-18)||Ph.D. IT with 02 years M.S solution
developer (MCSD) or Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) or Java Certified.
Experience in system analysis & design.
MS-IT/MCS with 08 years M.S solution developer (MCSD) or Oracle certified
professional (OCP) or java certified experience in system analysis & design.
MS-IT/MCS with 10 years M.S solution developer (MCSD) or Oracle certified professional (OCP) or Java certified experience in system analysis & design.
|Network Administrator (BPS-17)||Masters in Computer Science / BS Hons. (four years 2nd division) / equivalent degree from an HEC recognized Institute / University with three years relevant experience|
|Assistant Director (IT) (BPS-17)||MCS, M.Sc (CS)/MIT/MBA(IT)/BSCS(IT) or equivalent degree with at least 03 years’ experience of IT relevant Job.|
|Assistant Network Administrator (BPS-16)|| i. MCS, M.Sc (CS)/BSCS(IT) or equivalent degree with three years experience and knowledge of Networking.
ii. Bachelor Degree in 2nd division with DCS and having Five years experience of Networking in a University / Govt. Department
|Laboratory Assistant (IT) (BPS-07)||Secondary School Certificate with Science in 2nd Division with two years working experience in IT Laboratories|
- How to apply:
- All candidates may apply online through IUB website eportal.iub.edu.pk till 04-08-2020 i.e. last date for submission of online applications, followed by submission of hard copy of duly signed online application form along with attested copies (one each) of recent Passport Size Photograph / CNIC / Domicile / Educational Testimonials (Matric onwards) / Experience Certificates and one copy of the online challan (non-refundable) generated by online job application system for the above mentioned posts, via Registered Mail through Pakistan Post / Courier Service, to the Office of the Assistant Registrar (HR-E), Room No. 103, First Floor, Abbasia Campus, The Islamia University of Bahawalpu
- One hard copy of the online application form alongwith all requisite documents as mentioned at Sr. No. 1(i) above, should reach latest by 04-08-2020. i.e. three days after the closing date of of applying online.
- Candidates should fill in online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on the Islamia University of Bahawalpur website iub.edu.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- The experience as part time, honorary / self-employed and voluntary / apprentice / internee will not be considered / counted as relevant experience.
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications, as well as paid separate online challan.
- IUB employees willing to apply are directed to submit their hard copy of online application form alongwith all requisite documents as mention above at Sr. No. 1(i) by the due date, through proper channel.
- Candidates already in service of a Government / Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous body must submit a copy of NOC alongwith online application form by the due date, otherwise their applications shall not be entertained.
- Candidates already applied for the posts tabulated above at Sr. No. 2,3,5 & 6 against advertisement IPB-263, dated 11.03.2020 may not apply as afresh.
- Candidates should clearly mention the name of applied position on the top right corner of envelope.
- By hand / incomplete / without online application / late submission of applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per rules and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The University reserves the rights;
- Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the post(s) advertised.
- To increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
- To consider the candidates for posting in any Campus of the University as per the organizational need(s).
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS