Latest jobs in Information & Public Relations Department KPK March 2021
Applications from suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including newly merged areas are invited within 18 days of the advertisement for filling the following posts under the AIP project “Upscaling of Information Setup in merged districts” for FM Radio Station Miranshah and Khyber, for a period up to June 2022, extendable subject to satisfactory performance till the life of the project.
|Producer||At least 2nd class Master Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from recognized university with two years’ experience preferably in radio programming and production.|
|Junior Transmission Engineer||At least 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering (Communication, Electronics, Telecom) from recognized university or Diploma of Associate in Electrical Engineering with at least one- year experience in radio transmission.|
|Audio Editor||At least 2nd class bachelor degree in Information Technology from recognized university with preferably experience in audio editing and adobe audition OR Diploma of Information Technology with two years’ experience in audio editing in adobe audition.|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Equally Eligible local candidates from District Miranshah and Khyber will be preferred for posts mentioned from Serial # 4 to 6.
- The recruitment shall be carried out under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Project Policy.
- Application form of the relevant posts can be downloaded from the website
- Prescribed application form to be filled and sent through registered posts / postal courier, along-with attested copies of relevant documents to the office of the undersigned within 18 days of this
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily Proved.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date, shall not be accepted.
- Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be considered.
- Employees of the Government / Sem
- i Government / Autonomous Bodies / Semi-Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel.
- Original documents are required to be produced at the time of Interview.
- The Competent Authority has the right to increase / decrease and cancel the whole process of recruitment by assigning a valid reason.
- No TA/ DA will be allowed for the tests / interview.
- SOPs notified for thwarting the spread of Coronavirus pandemic, shall strictly be followed during test /
- Age Relaxation Cases will be reviewed on Case to Case basis as per Rules.
“Upscaling of Information Setup in Merged Districts”
Information & Public Relations Department, Civil Secretariat Complex,
Warsak Road, Peshawar. Ph: 091-9210365