Latest Jobs in High Court of Azad Jammu & Kashmir July 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having Azad Jammu & Kashmir State Subject, possessing the following qualification as prescribed in the Azad Jammu & Kashmir Judicial Service Rule 2011 for appointment against the one vacant post of Additional District & Sessions Judge (BS-20) through National Testing Service.
Name of the Post with BPS: Additional District & Sessions Judge B-20
i) Law Graduate.
ii) Advocate having 10 years legal practice at Bar including pleader ship.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Online prescribed application forms are available on official website of National Testing Service
- The attested copies of the following documents must be attached with the Hard copy of the application form: –
- All educational certificates.
- Domicile /State Subject & Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card.
- Enrolment certificate as an advocate of Lower courts.
- Enrolment certificate as an advocate of High Court.
- Membership certificate issued by President District/Tehsil Bar Association, mentioning the date of membership.
- Membership certificate issued by President, High Court Bar Association.
- Experience Certificate as an advocate for ten years’ practice duly signed by the concerned President, District Bar Association, stating the date when the candidate acquired the membership of the Bar Association and duly countersigned by the concerned District and Sessions Judge.
- Character Certificate from the President District/Tehsil Bar Association duly countersigned by the concerned District & Sessions Judge.
- The applicants who have already submitted applications in consequence of previous advertisement, shall also submit fresh applications through NTS.
- The original documents will be checked during interview of the short listed candidates and in case of concealment of facts, false information or misstatement made by any candidate in any document is found, the High Court of Azad Jammu & Kashmir reserves its right to cancel the candidature at any stage, even after appointment. Such concealment/misstatement shall lead to proceedings against the said candidate under the Azad Jammu & Kashmir Legal Practitioners and Bar Councils Act, 1995 and Rules made thereunder, or Criminal prosecution under the Azad Penal Code, 1860 and shall forfeit his/her right to appear in this or subsequent examination(s) or to remain in service.
- The relevant syllabus can be download through NTS website or obtained from Registrar’s office at Muzaffarabad.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidate fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may visit NTS website for application submission.
- Please fill up the online application form and when you press the “Submit button” the bank’s deposit slip and the filled up application form will appear. Print both, pay the 3500/-(thirty five hundred rupees) fee in any of the country-wise online branches of HBL or MCB and get receipt from the concerned bank.
- Send the printed application form along with the original paid-up copy of Deposit slip and attested copy of document as mentioned at serial No. 3 above to NTS headquarter, Plot No.96, Street No. 04, H-8/1 , Islamabad on or before 30th July, 2020.
- Please keep visiting NTS website regularly for test schedule and updates.
- If you do not get answer from website to any of your query, you can call NTS helpline 051-8444441.