Latest Jobs in Fisheries Department Punjab June / July 2021
Fisheries Department Punjab invites job application from the interested candidates for the following vacant posts:-
- All appointments will be based on merit.
- Age relaxation will be in accordance with Government Policy. Age will be calculated from the last date of submission of application.
- Candidates will be qualified on the basis of their academic and professional qualification.
- Applicants are required to bring their original credentials, DMCs/Certificates and C.N.I.C on the day of the interview.
- Appointment will be canceled deviating from the policy.
- The Undersigned have the right to increase or decrease the number of Vacancies for each category post.
- Candidates appearing for the interview will not be given any TA / DA.
- Candidates who are already working in government agencies have to bring the NOC of the concerned agency on the day of interview.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Mobile phones and calculators are not allowed.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- The authorities have the right to cancel or defer the recruitment process at any stage.
- The original credentials of the candidates will be verified by the concerned agencies.
More details available in following Job Advertisement published in National newspapers by Fisheries Department Punjab.