Latest Jobs in Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) September 2021
Applications are invited from candidates having requisite education, quota and age to fill the following posts under the Federal Government:-
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
ii. Minimum typing speed 30 word per minute
|Lift Operator||i. Matric
ii. Diploma from recognized institution for operation of the latest model lifts in Pakistan
05 years practical experience to operate lifts in a well reputed organization/
|Naib Qasid||Primary Pass|
How To Apply
- Please download the Application Form from the given below button. Fill up each column of the form properly, sign it and send the same alongwith attested copy of CNIC, to the undersigned by post or courier post. No application would be accepted by hand. Please do not attach any other document except an attested copy of CNIC.
• Unsigned application form or any column thereof left blank or those not accompanying attested copy of CNIC shall not be considered.
• Domicile holders of only Islamabad and Rawalpindi are eligible to apply for these posts.
• A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
• Last date of submission of Application Forms is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
2. Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of age limit. Any other age relaxation will be given as per Rules.
3. The candidates already working in public sector departments/ organizations should send their application form(s) through proper channel.
4. Fifty percent of these posts will be filled from amongst the persons domiciled in the ICT in accordance with Establishment Division’s Notification S.R.O. No.791(1)/2020 dated 24.08.2020.
5. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, FBR reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Test/ Interview. Candidates will be required to bring original documents (Educational and Experience certificates) and a set of attested copies at the time of interview.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts as per actual requirement / availability of posts at the time of appointment or to cancel/ postpone recruitment process at any stage.
8. Age of each candidate shall be calculated on the closing date of receipt of applications.