Latest Jobs in Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK November 2020
Application are invited for the following posts by Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK.
- Secondary School Teacher (SST Biology / Chemistry)
- Secondary School Teacher (SST Physics / Mathematics)
- Secondary School Teacher (SST General)
- Secondary School Teacher (SST IT)
DETAIL OF VACANT POST OF SSTs FOR ADVERTISEMENT 2020
|D I Khan||10||3||3||2||18||4||0||2||0||6||24|
Instructions for Candidates:
- All the online application forms and details of vacant posts are available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk only.
- No Application Form, Vacant posts details are available at Google or any other website.
- Carefully read the eligibility criteria for the advertised post and fill the correct application form accordingly. Candidate must fill the online form carefully before submission since later on no changes will be made.
- Following Four types of Application forms are available to apply as per advertisement:
- SST (Bio/Chemistry) BPS-16
- SST (Physics/Maths) BPS-16
- SST (General) BPS-16
- SST (IT) BPS-16
- Candidates should apply through specified application form as per required eligibility criteria.
- Test processing Fee is Rs 290/- for applying against One Position only.
- To avoid from rush, candidates are instructed to pay the test processing fees before closing dates.
- Candidates having BS/Hon’s degree of 4 years, should calculate their marks (Not CGPA) in respective columns.
- In merit, your total obtained marks percentage will be calculated into 40%.
- Merit lists will be prepared for those candidates who will obtain 40 marks in screening test.
- Both Male/Female candidates must upload latest (open face) color photographs (without attested).
- Candidate must provide accurate Mobile Number (Which is not converted from it’s own network to any other network) otherwise you will not be able to receive SMS Alerts from NTS.
- Candidate must bring Original CNIC at test center otherwise s/he will not be allowed in test.
- Test will carry 100 marks MCQ’s to be done in 2 hours time. Paper Composition for each category is available at NTS website.
- Test center and timing cannot be changed in any condition and candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phone/Calculators or any Gadgets (Wrist watch, Metal Pen) at the center premises. If found during test, his/her test will be cancelled.
- Candidate must write carefully only Desired Educational Qualification for the applied post. No Extra qualification other than mentioned in the Advertisement will be given any additional scoring.
- NTS is facilitating the E&SE Department, KP in the process of screening out the candidates; however, Department is an Appointing Authority and their decision is final at any stage.
- Candidate must keep himself informed about each step of the process through our given contact numbers and website www.nts.org.pk to avoid any problem.
- For further details and any information visit NTS website or contact at the following number of call center at +92-51-844-444-1 & +92-51-844-490-0.
Last Date for Application Submission :
Monday, 23rd November 2020
LATEST POPULAR JOBS