Latest Jobs in Directorate of Science & Technology KPK August / September 2020
Applications are incited from suitable candidates (Male and Female Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domiciled/ newly merged districts) for the posts mentioned below in the Directorate of Science & Technology Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on regular basis:
|POSTS||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE|
|Computer Operator||At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science /Incarnation Technology (BCS/B1T four Years) from a recognized University OR
At least Second class Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with one year Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
|Junior Clerk||At least 2nd class secondary school certificate from a recognized Board: and typing speed of 30 words’ minute on computer|
- Age relaxation cases will be resolved as per Government policy.
- Recruitment will be made as per procedure of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Candidates have to produce the original documents at the time of Interview. Incomplete documents and those receive after due date will not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Application along-with CV and relevant scholastic documents should reach this office within 15 days of the first publication of this advertisement
- No TA/DA will be given for test / interview.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS