Latest Jobs in Directorate General of Law and Human Rights July 2020
Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following posts in various Offices under the control of Directorate General of Law and Human Rights Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Computer Operator||2nd Class Bachelor in Computer Science/Information Technology (RCS/BIT four years) from a recognized university; OR
2nd Class Bachelor from a recognized university with one year diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
|Junior Clerk||Matriculation with Second division of equivalent qualification from recognized Board; and A speed of 30 words per minute in typing speed.|
|Driver||Literate Having Valid Driving License. Preference will be given to candidates having sufficient experience in driving and maintenance of vehicles.|
|Naib Qasid||Preferably Literate|
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants are advised to submit application on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Copy of valid driving license and Character Certificate, addressed to the Director General for Law & Human Rights, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa within one month of the advertisement.
- Employees of Government, Semi Government organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
- Applications should be complete in all respect. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- All the appointments will be made in accordance with the APT rules and regulations specified by the provincial government.
- Upper age limit shall be considered by the last date of submission of application. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed as per government policy.
- List of short listed candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the office after the fixation of date for test/interview.
- Candidates will be required to bring original documents at the time of Interview. No TA/DA will be allowed for the Interview.
- The appointing authority reserves the rights to decrease/increase the number of posts or cancel the recruitment
- 02% Disable, 5% Minority & 10% Female quota, shall be given as per government policy.
- The candidates for driver post shall go through driving test as well as practical mechanical test before qualifying for the post.
Directorate General of Law & Human Rights Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
Plot No. 21, Sector B-2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar
Phone: 091- 9217203, 9217204