Latest Jobs in Civil Secretariat KPK July 2020
Applications are invited through Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency from suitable candidates of KPK domicile holder, whose possess Degrees/certificates duly recognized by Higher education commission/ Relevant Board for appointment in Civil Secretariat KPK as per policy guidelines for recruitment of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Name of Post: Junior Clerk
Qualification: 2nd Class Intermediate of equivalent with Typing Speed 30 WPM.
Age: 18 to 30 years
- Quota for Women: 23 posts
- Quota for Disable Person: 01 post
- Quota for Minority:10 Posts
- Zone-I: 08 posts
- Zone-II: 08 Posts
- Zone-III: 08 Posts
- Zone-IV: 05 Posts
- Zone-V: 06 Posts
Term and conditions:-
- Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Application form should be carefully filled in by the candidate as the provided information will be considered final for further process.
- in case of any deficient, false or mis-information, candidate will be self responsible for the outcome and his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage even after the test.
- Candidates will have to prove their statements of Application form, eligibility and authentication of documents accordance to advertisement upon submission of original documents at the time of interview subject to further verification from the concerned Board/University /School /Institution accordingly.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications i.e. 20th August, 2020.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of Interview. 12. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
How to Apply:-
- Interested candidates may first visit etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/-as test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone
- Please do not send any documents to ETEA; Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post
- Availability of online Application Form on etea.edu.pk on 1st August, 2020.
- Last date for submission of online Application is 20th August, 2020.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from etea.edu.pk .
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means
Not / Important
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.