Latest Jobs in University of Home Economics July 2020
Applications are invited for the following positions from Pakistani Nationals on Contingent/Temporary (Group 1) & Work-Charge Basis (Group 2).
Please Read Carefully All the Instruction Before Submitting Application. ONLY Complete Applications as Instructed will be considered for processing.
Group-1 (Contingent / Temporary Basis)
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Treasurer
- Assistant Controller of Examination
- Receptionist / Telephone Operator
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Purchase & Stores Officers
- Store Keeper
- Assistant Security Officer
- Security Guard (Female)
- Office Attendant (Male / Female)
Group-2 (Work Charge Basis)
- Account Assistant
- Graduate Engineer (Maintenance)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSITIONS No. 01 to 09 & No. 12 to 13
- Applications must be submitted ONLY on the prescribed Performa available at the University Website and submitted not later than 10 AUGUST 2020 till 4.00 p.m.
- Attested copies of all the required documents 2 passport size photographs, domicile, experience and academic certificate must be
- An amount of 1500/– shall be deposited in Account No.0050447000071955 Habib Bank Limited Pace Tower Branch, Gulberg, Lahore and deposit slip to be attached with the Application Form.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSITIONS No. 10 & 11
- Applicants may submit their applications ON PLAIN PAPER with their Full Name, Father’s Name, Address, Phone number ID Card, Academic Certificate, Experience letters and other supporting documents by 10th AUGUST 2020 till 4.00 m. with a copy of processing fee deposit slip (Rs. 500/-).The processing fee may be deposited in Account No.0050447000071955 Habib Bank Limited Pace Tower Branch, Gulberg, Lahore.
- The Deposit Slip must be attached with Application Form.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- The candidates are required to submit their applications complete in all respects through Registered Post/ Courier to the Registrar Office.
- In service government employees must apply through proper channel with No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the appointing
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- General Age relaxation of maximum five (5) years in upper age limit as per Govt. of Punjab, Circular will be applicable
- The University has the right to increase or decrease the number of positions in any category and to withhold appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Incomplete applications or received after the due date will NOT be considered.
- Quota for special people will be observed as per Government Policy.