Latest Jobs in National Heritage & Culture Division Islamabad August 2020
Applications are invited for filling up following posts in National Heritage & Culture Division, Islamabad:-
|Name of Post||Qualification/Condition|
• Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in Shorthand / typing respectively.
• Must be computer literate
|Upper Division Clerk||• Intermediate|
|Lower Division Clerk||• Matric
• Minimum typing speed of 30 w..p.m
|Duplicating Machine Operator (DMO)||• Primary Pass (knowledge of operating duplicating machine will be preferred)|
|Naib Qasid||• Primary Pass|
|Farash||• Primary Pass|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
- Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above mentioned column of age limit. Any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan rules.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of National Heritage & Culture Division, Islamabad
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- A Candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents alongwith set of attested copies of degrees/certificates issued by HEC/Recognized Board/Universities/ Institute.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, National Heritage & Culture Division reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- The National Heritage & Culture Division reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Applications alongwith copy of CNIC and 2 latest passport size photographs on prescribed format shall reach to Section Officer (Admn), National Heritage & Culture Division, 4th Floor, Kohsar Blok, Islamabad within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement. Application, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other document with application form.