Latest Jobs in Special Branch, Punjab Police May 2020
The Government of Punjab requires the services of well qualified professionals for the following vacant position on contract basis in the Research & Reference Cell, Special Branch, Punjab.
|Name of Post||Minimum Qualification & Experience for appointment by initial recruitment|
|Deputy Director Equivalent to BS-18 on lump sum pay package of Rs. 233,750/- per month MP-III (without monetization) Contract Basis For the Period of 03 Years (extendable)||i) Master’s Degree (2nd Class) in any of the Social Sciences from HEC recognized
ii) 5 years experience of writing and editing of regular publications in specialized units of Punjab Police i.e. C1D, Special Branch, Elite Police Force, R&D.
iii) Experience of writing intelligence research reports in above mentioned units of Punjab Police.
General Terms and Conditions of Appointment
- The above position is offered for an initial contract period of three years that will be renewable subject to satisfactory performance of the individual and as per terms of
- The position is based in Lahore.
- Candidates holding valid domicile from Punjab are eligible for above post.
- Detailed terms & conditions of contract appointment shall be governed by the existing Contract Appointment Policy of the Government.
Submission of Applications
- The candidates already serving in Government/Semi Government will apply through proper channel and N.O.0 with the said department will be attached alongwith their applications.
- All applications shall be accompanied with a CV, attested photocopies of all academic documents, CNIC, domicile, retirement documents, four photographs passport size and one empty envelope (having applicant’s complete postal address and contact Number).
- Only the Short listed candidates will be called for test/interview and information to this effect will be given to the candidates directly.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed to those called for test/interview.
- Last date of submission of applications is 06.2020 till 04:00 P.M (Friday) at the address of undersigned in a sealed envelope stating clearly the name of the post for which applied for.
- The Candidate shall bring the original academic documents/CNIC, domicile & retirement documents etc at the time of test/interview. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear before test/interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- No age relaxation is permissible to the candidates applying for the said post.
(NIDA UMAR CHATHA) PSP
Office of Addl: Inspector General of Police,
Special Branch, Robert’s Club, Church Road,
Near Civil Secretariat, Punjab, Lahore.
Ph # 042-99213750