Latest Jobs in Provincial Housing Authority (PHA) Peshawar June 2020
Applications are invited from both male/female candidates of all districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Newly Merged Tribal Districts for following vacant posts in the Provincial Housing Authority (PHA), Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through ATS. The requisite qualifications and experience is shown against each: –
|Name of Post & BPS||Required Qualification|
|Manager||At least 2nd Division MBA from a recognized university with 5 years experience in managerial capacity.|
|Legal Expert||At least 2nd Division LLB/BS Law from a recognized university with 5 years experience as practicing lawyer and registered as Notary Public.|
|CAD Operator (BPS-11)||i. One Year Diploma in Auto Cad.
ii. Diploma in 3D animation
|Junior Clerk (BPS-11)||i. SSC Exam from a recognized Board
ii. Typing speed of 30 wpm
iii. Preferably computer literate
|Sub Engineer (BPS-II)||03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) in Civil|
|Accounts Clerk (BPS-09)||i. B.com from a recognized university
ii. Computer Proficiency Certificate from a
|Plumber (BPS-05)||i. SSC at least 2nd Division from a recognized Board.
ii. A Certificate in Plumbing from recognized board
iii. 03 years experience in relevant field.
Term and Conditions:-
- General age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Age, Qualification & Experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
- The reserved quotes will be observed as per Rules.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post.
- Applicants are advised to submit their application forms within 15 days from the issue of this advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for written Test after the complete scrutiny of application forms. ATS test will serve for screening purpose, only shortlisted candidates will be considered for interview by the department/organization.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The Competent authority has rights to defer or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Mobile Phones, weapons, calculators or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test centers.
- Fee is not transferable or refundable.
- No Application will be entertained by hand.
- The selection will be purely on merit basis, appointment will be made on probation for a period of one year, extendable for further one Application form and other details may be download/obtained from the ATS official website: https.//ats.org.pk
- At initial stage, copies of educational documents are not required to be attached with the application form except copy of CNIC and two white back ground passport size photographs.
- Forms processing fees can be deposited in any HBL & Silk Bank online countrywide branches. The duly filled in applications forms along with original deposit slip, should reach within 15-days through any courier service / registered post after publication of this advertisement to:-Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), Address: 17I-G, Street No. 36, Sector F-10/I, Islamabad Ph: 051-2153577-79