Latest Jobs in Planning Commission Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives June 2020
Applications are invited for filling the following positions (re-advertised) from highly committed and motivated professionals with proven track record in respective field on Contract basis, for project “Strengthening of Ministry of PD&SI in Monitoring & Evaluation of PSDP Projects”.
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|PROJECT DIRECTOR (EQV. PPS-10)||M.Phil/MS in Engineering/Economics/ Project Management
M.A/M.Sc (Economics)/ MBA / B.Sc (Eng.)
MS/M.Phil having experience of 15 years in Planning, Appraisal, Implementation, Monitoring & Evaluation of Public Sector Development projects
MNM.Sc/MBA/B.E having experience of 20 years in Planning, Appraisal, Implementation, Monitoring & Evaluation of Development projects.
Use of basic computer applications/MS office, Good representation, coordination and liaison skills, Strong communication skills, Demonstrative ability to lead a team.
|JANITORIAL STAFF (EQV. PPS-01)
Quetta camp Office (Baluchistan)
Contract employment for one years extendable on satisfactory performance,
- Interested candidates should apply online on website pc.gov.pk within 15 days of the date o publication of the advertisement. Candidates applied already need not to apply again. Their earlier applications will be considered.
- At the time of test / interview the candidate will have to provide original certificates / documents for thz satisfaction of the authority.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test & Interview,
- No TA / DA will be provided for appearing in Test / Interview
- The Ministry reserves the right to fill any post or withhold appointment against the advertised posts
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel
- Above Jobs are being offered on contract basis initially for a period of one year extendable depending upon performance of individual
Deputy Director (SS)
Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiatives. Street no. 1, Sector 114/1, Islamabad — Ph: 051 — 9204953