Latest Jobs in Peshawar Institute Of Cardiology May 2020
The Peshawar Institute of Cardiology-Medical Teaching Institution invites job applications for the following vacant posts for appointment on contract basis;
|Post Nomenclature||Qualification & Experience Required|
|Manager Pharmacy||Applicants must be qualified with Pharm-D or equivalent Degree from recognized institution.
At least Five years’ Managerial experience is required in a reputed Hospital Pharmacy. Recognized international Certification/Course of atleast three months’ duration would be advantage.
|Manager Physiotherapy||Applicants should have a DPT or equivalent Degree from recognized institute. At least five years’ experience in a leading role in a tertiary care Hospital will be required. Experience in Cardiac Rehab services in a reputed instate will have an advantage.|
|Manager Security||At least Bachelor Degree (Fourteen Years Education).
Retired from Armed Forces at the level of minimum Major Rank. Experience with an internal organization Security would be an advantage.
Civilian may also be considered with a Master Degree and Ten years’ experience in Security services with a reputed organization.
|Manager Cath Lab Services||Bachelor Degree (Hons) in Cardiac Technology from recognized Institute. Five years’ experience in Managing Cath Lab Services at a reputed tertiary care Hospital|
|Manager OT Services||Bachelor Degree Mons) in Surgical Technology from recognized Institute. Five years’ experience in Managing OT Services at a reputed tertiary care Hospital.|
|Bachelor Degree (Mons) in Lab Technology from recognized Institute.
Five years’ experience in Managing Radiology Services at a reputed tertiary care Hospital.
|Dietitian||Minimum Master or equivalent Degree (16 years Education) in Food/Nutrition Sciences or Home Economics with major in Food/Nutrition. Two years’ relevant experience in a public/Private sector is required.|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The service will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications
- Incomplete applications, applications received without processing fee and after due dates will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- In case of appointment the candidate will become a full time institutional employee and will have to resign from his existing employment with any other entity local or abroad, including, but not limited to civil service of the Government.
- Candidate will be disqualified if found of any perjury in his/her documentation/credentials at any stage of the hiring process including after hiring.
- The institution reserves the right to decrease or increase the positions or revoke the hiring process.
- Please note who have applied previously should apply again with updated credentials and Job Application.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- Job Applications/Covering Letter (mentioning the post applied for, in the subject line) along with the requisite attested documents and detailed CV should be send through courier service with 1000/-PKR Bank Draft in the name of “Hospital Director Peshawar Institute of Cardiology (Pig-MTV Account No. 04473-00-4 Bank of Khyber, Phase 3 Chowk Branch (as processing fee, non-refundable) at the address given below for submission on or before 01st June, 2020. No emails or by hand submission will be entertained.
Peshawar Institute of Cardiology- Medical Teaching Institution (P1C-MTI)
Plot No. 5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
(Near Khyber Medical University and Mechatronics Department of Peshawar Engineering University.)