Latest Jobs in Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) May 2020
Manager Compliance and Contract Management Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is seeking to hire a diligent and dynamic individual with proven experience in compliance and contract management to ensure monitoring adherence to legal standards, obligations, regulations and policies. The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and laws.
- Oversee implementation of and compliance with policies, SoPs, rules and regulations within the organization.
- Monitor and advise in relation to enforcement of rights, duties and obligations arising under law and ensuing from contracts.
- Coordinate and correspond regularly and effectively with all departments within the organization to ensure best protection of PCB’s interests.
- Regularly assess efficiency of control systems to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues and monitor the same to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within and outside the organization as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Prepare regular reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law / Finance I Business Administration, Candidates having a Master’s degree will be given preference.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Post Qualification Experience in a similar position. Certification as a compliance professional is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards: processes and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with outstanding organizational/planning skills, including those pertaining to reporting procedures and record keeping.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at the following address with an updated CV latest by 5pm on 19th May 2020
Senior General Manager HR & Administration
Pakistan Cricket Board
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road