Latest Jobs in Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) May 2020
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct high caliber professionals who can take the company to new heights and dimensions in under listed categories of services:
|POSITION||QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE|
|Chief Engineer/Chief (HSEQ) (EG-VI)||B.E or B.Sc Engineering or M.Sc/ BS (Environmental Sciences / Environmental Management / Occupational Health & Safety (04 years recognized by HEC) with professional certifications in HSE, HAZOP, IMS and PSM having 12 years relevant post qualification experience in HSE domain of oil and gas exploration and production or petrochemical industry preferably multinational company with sufficient exposure of working in corporate and joint venture enterprise risk management environment.|
|Dy. Chief Security Officer (EG-V)||Retired Lt. Col. / Col. Pakistan Staff Course /Intelligence Staff Course qualified. 02-03 years’ service in Intelligence/Security Establishment. The age relaxation shall be granted as per policy.|
|Deputy Chief (Accounts) (EG-V)||Chartered Accountant / Associate of Cost and Management Accountant with 10 years’ relevant post qualification experience in a private or public limited company in supervisory position (Articleship period will be included in experience).|
|Sr. Internal Auditor (EG-IV)||CA or ACMA or ACCA (Member) Or MBA / M.Com (Finance) having 07 years relevant post qualification experience (Articleship period will be included in experience). CIA (USA) will be given preference.|
|Internal Auditor (EG-III)||CA or ACMA or ACCA (Member) Or MBA / M.Com (Finance) with 04 years relevant post qualification experience (Articleship period will he included in experience). CIA (USA) will be given preference.|
|Internal Auditor (IT) (EG-III)||Master’s in IT or Computer Sciences or Cyber Security or Business Administration with CISA,USA or CA/ICMA with 04 years relevant post qualification experience in IT Auditing. (Articleship period will be included in experience).|
- Candidates working in Government / Semi Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Employment will be made on contract basis for an initial period of three years extendable through mutual consent.
- In case of foreign degree. equivalency certificate from HEC must be provided.
- Applications will be processed in confidence. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
- Quota will be observed as per Government rules (where applicable).
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope. Applications completed
(application form available on website i.e www.ogdcl.com) in all respect giving name, father name, date of birth, domicile, detail of academic qualification, training and professional experience (period with dates, designations and name of the organization where worked) supported by relevant documents alongwith a copy of CNIC and PEC (if applicable) and a passport size photograph be sent latest by
May 22, 2020 to the address given below:
OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
OGDCL HOUSE, JINNAH AVENUE, ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN
Phone No. 92-51-92002-3544