Latest Jobs in Namal Institute June 2020
Namal Institute is a provincially chartered fast-growing Higher Education Institution. The premier academic institute seeks a highly qualified, dynamic and competent professional for appointment as Rector on contract basis for a period of up to three years (extendable), on such terms and conditions to be determined by the Board of Governors of the Institute. The Rector shall be the Chief Executive Officer, responsible for all administrative and academic functions of the institute and will be stationed at the campus on full time basis.
The candidates should:
- Have earned a PhD Degree from HEC recognized or UNSECO listed institution
- Have experience in a senior academic, research or management leadership position
- Possess distinguished research and publications record
- Be less than sixty-five (65) years of age on the last date fixed for the submission of applications
- Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of higher education issues including pedagogy, quality assurance and research and development, development of human resources, resources mobilization as well as a constructive interaction with diverse communities.
Competitive market based pay package commensurate with qualifications, experience and achievements. The interested candidates, who fulfill the position requirements, may e-mail their applications along with detailed CVs at email@example.com by June 21′, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.