Latest Jobs in MNS University of Engineering and Technology, Multan May 2020
Applications are invited for the following posts on Contract/Regular Basis against the discipline mentioned below from the Pakistanis in the following disciplines at MNS-UET, Multan: –
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Assistant Treasurer (BPS-17)||ACMA, MBA in Finance, M.Com. or M.A. in Economics or B.A with PIFA/SAS qualified from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission with four years audit or accounts experience in a university recognized by Higher Education Commission or post graduate institution, or Government, Semi Government, Corporate or Government Autonomous Bodies.|
|Assistant (BPS-16)||Bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by Higher Education Commission with knowledge of computer especially MS word and MS Excel with two years audit or accounts experience in a university recognized by Higher Education Commission or post graduate institution, or Government, Semi Government, Corporate or Government Autonomous Bodies.|
|Overseer /Sub Engineer (Civil Technology) (BPS-14)||I. Diploma in Associate Engineering with first division in relevant Technology from a recognized Board
2. Matriculation in First Division
3. Three years’ experience in Government, Semi Government, Corporate or Government Autonomous Bodies.
|Junior Clerk (BPS-I I)||Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized institution or Board with a speed of 40 words per minute in typing in English typing on computer|
GENERAL INFORMATION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- The candidates applying for all the above post should submit application on Prescribed Form available on the website mnsuet.edu.pk along with passport size (03) photographs and attested copies of all certificate, degrees, testimonials, detailed marks certificates, experience certificates, transcripts, equivalence certificates, CNIC, domicile etc Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- for serial No.1 and Rs.I000/- for serial No, 2 & 4 in favour of Treasurer, Measurer, Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering and Technology Multan.
- Candidates, already in service should apply through proper channel by due date. The Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs) grading for the last five years, may also be recorded in the forwarding letter.
- Applications will be short-listed according to the University prescribed criteria.
- Only short-listed candidates (Maximum 5 for one post) shall be invited for interview and no T.A/D.A. will be paid to them.
- The University has right to increase or decrease the No. of posts and not to fill any post or withhold appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
- 3% quota is reserved for disabled persons, 5% quota for Minorities (Non-Muslims) and 15% quota for women.
- Candidates terminated/dismissed under any disciplinary law from the service by any of the Government / Semi Government / Autonomous bodies are not eligible to apply.
- Last date of receipt of applications is 05.06.2020.
- Incomplete Applications or those received after due date shall not be entertained in any case.
Note: Applications must be sent through registered posts / courier only. By ‘hand applications will not be accepted. Applicants are directed to clearly mention the name of post, applied for & mode of appointment on the top right corner of the envelop.
MNS University of Engineering and Technology, Bahawalpur Road, Qasimpur Colony, KG Chowk, Multan.
Website: www.mnsuet.edu.ik Contact No. +92-61-9330590.92