Latest Jobs in Ministry of Defence Military Lands and Cantonments Department June 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (both Male & Female) to fit the posts of different Cantonment Boards (Autonomous Body) under Pakistan Cantonment Rules 1954 (Amended time to Wm) in blowing categories on regular basis (transferable all over Pakistan) as per eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
|Sr.No.||Name of Post||BPS||No. of Post|
|1||Assistant Secretary Revenue||BPS-17||05-Posts|
|6||Assistant Manager (IT)||BPS-16||14-Posts|
|7||Assistant Revenue Supdt/Assistant Land Supdt Assistant Office Superintendent, Assistant Accountant||BPS-14||21-Posts|
|8||Asstt Public Relation Officer||BPS-14||10-Posts|
|9||Cantt Overseer (Civil/electrical)||BPS-14||19-Posts|
|12||Asstt Garden Supdt||BPS-12||08-Posts|
|14||Data Entry Operator||BPS-09||30-Posts|
- Appointments will be made according to Pakistan Cantonment Servants Rules 1954 (As amended time to time).
- Distribution of Quota will be made per Establishment Division OM No. 4/10/2006-R-2.dated 14/02/2020.
- Appointments for the above mentioned posts are transferable throughout Pakistan.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- 5.0/Vine’ educational certificates will be verified at the time of interview.
- Al vacancies are on regular basis and selected candidates will be appointed on probation period of one year under the rules.
- Military Land and Cantonment Deptt. Ministry of Defence reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning reasons.
- Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application. Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be allowed as admissible under the Government Rules.
- Incomplete applications. applications submitted without following proper procedure or received without original deposit slip or after last date wit not be entertained.
- Competent Authority can increase/decrease the no. of vacant posts, if required.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATIONS:
- Application Forms and Deposit slips can be downloaded from the this link (Download Manual Form) or Apply Online (Click here for Apply Online) and the test fee can be deposited as prescribed in any online branch of United Bank Ltd (UBL) & Haab Bank Ltd (HBL).
- Applications will be acceptable only on prescribed application form of UTS.
- Candidates must submit application and deposit the fee within 20 working days after the publication of this advertisement.
- Deposited Fee is non refundable/non-transferable.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
- Male and Female both candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Forms alongwith fee deposit slip (in original) to Manager (Operation)) Universal Testing Service (UTS), 278-8, Main Nazim-ud-Din Road F-10/1 Islamabad. Tel: 051-111-258-369. 051-2112240, 051-2152815 and 051-2100749