Latest Jobs in Lok Virsa – National Institute Of Folk And Traditional Heritage (NIFTH) June 2020
Lok Virsa – National Institute Of Folk And Traditional Heritage (NIFTH) an autonomous organization under National Heritage & Culture Division invites applications from citizens of Pakistan for the following temporary posts:-
- Programme Executives
- Electrical Engineer
- Programme Organizers
- Superintendent (Admin)
- Museum Attendant
- Appointment is temporary but likely to be on regular basis subjects to the approval of competent authority.
- Application to be sent along with two recent photographs, one set of attested photocopies of relevant documents of qualification and experience and CNIC in a sealed envelope with brief bio-data
- Applicants currently in Government / Semi Government / Autonomous body are to apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The decision of call and appointment made by the competent authority shall be final and non questionable.
- Application should be sent to post Box No. 1184, Islamabad within 15 days of appearing of this notice.