Latest Jobs in Islamia University of Bahawalpur May 2020
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals, for the following vacant post(s), on Contract Basis:
|Name of Post||Qualification / Experience|
|Care-Taker (Land Record)||• Secondary School Certificate with three years experience of the job.
• Preference will be given those candidates who deal with Public Sector, Private Sector, Corporate Sector and also deal with the Revenue matters.
|Revenue Officer||• Secondary School Certificate
• Patwar Certificate
• Retired from Revenue Department
How to Apply:-
- All applicants may apply online through 1U8 website iub.edu.pk till 02.06.2020. i.e. last date for submission of online applications. followed by submission of hard copy of duly signed online application form along with attested copies (one each) of recent Passport Size Photograph / CNIC / Domicile / Educational Testimonials (Matric onwards) / Experience Certificates and one copy of the online challan (non-refundable) worth Rs. 500/- generated by online job application system for the above mentioned posts, via Registered Mail through Pakistan Post / Courier Service, to the following address.
Office of the Assistant Registrar (HR-E), Room No. 103, First Floor,
Abbasia Campus, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
- One hard copy of the online application form alongwith all requisite documents as mentioned at Sr. No
- 1(i) above, should reach latest by 05.6.2020. i.e. three days after the closing date of applying online.
- Applicants should fill in online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been
given cn the Islamia University of Bahawalpur website iub.edu.pk. Editing options, to ccrrect any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- The experience as part time, honorary / self-employed and voluntary / apprentice / internee will rot be considered / counted as relevant experience.
- Applicants applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications.
- 11/8 employees willing to apply are directed to submit their hard copy of online application form alongnith all requisite documents as mention above at Sr. No. 1(i) by the due date, through proper channel.
- Applicants already in service of a Government / Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous body must submit a copy of NOC alongwith online application form by the due date. otherwise their applications shall not be entertained.
- Applicants should clearly mention the name of applied position on the top right corner of envelcve.
- By hand / incomplete/ without online application / late submission of applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per rules and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The University reserves the rights;
- Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the post(s) advertised.
- To increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
- To consider the candidates for posting in any Campus of the University as per the organizational need(s).
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.