Latest Jobs in Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO)
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO), a leading public electric utility Company, endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric supply to more than 3.5 million valued consumers with more than 17000 employees is seeking the services of an experienced, dynamic, high caliber and result oriented professional to work as Chief Internal Auditor as part of its senior executive team, who can undertake the challenging assignment effectivel
- The Chief Internal Auditor, who is the head of the internal audit function in the Public Sector Company shall be accountable to the Audit Committee and have unrestricted access to the record.
- To evaluate Accounting, Financial, Credit and other Operational activities as an independent appraisal function.
- To ensure effective management of the Financial Resources of the Company.
- To review and appraise the soundness, adequacy and application of accounting, Financial & Operational controls.
- To formulate Internal audit programs in such a way that all aspects of financial transactions are audited.
- To prepare reports observations, comments and recommendations based on carried out work.
- To develop an effective team of competent subordinates who understand and are able to discharge the obligations of their positions/ jobs.
- To undertake special investigation at the directives of the Audit Committee/ Board of Directors.
- To have liaison with the External and Commercial auditors of the Company.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal time management and presentational skills.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate must have minimum five (05) years of relevant audit experience and is a:
- Member of a recognized body of professional accountants; or b)Certified Internal Auditor; or
- Certified Fraud Examiner; or d)Certified Internal Control Auditor; or
- Person holding a Master Degree in Finance from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
REMUNERATION, AGE &TENURE
Application forms are available on GEPCO website. Applications should be submitted through post alongwith detailed CV, attested copies of testimonials, minimum three references and a recent photograph to the office of DG (HR&Admn), GEPCO HQ, Gujranwala. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
- Departmental candidates are required to apply through proper channel.
- GEPCO is an equal opportunity employer; females are equally encouraged to apply.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement or withhold the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- Application should reach within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.