Latest Jobs in Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department, Sindh June 2020
Applications are invited from highly qualified candidates for the following vacant positions purely on contractual basis for a period of one year extendable on satisfactory performance in the Project Implementation Unit for the Competitive and Liveable City of Karachi (CLICK) Project Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department Government of Sindh under World Bank Loan:
|Position||REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE|
|Procurement & Contract Management Specialist||Qualification: MBA / LLB / B.E or equivalent from HEC recognized Institute.
Experience: Minimum 08 years’ experience in areas of Procurement.
|MIS & IT Specialist||Qualification: Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering Computer Systems or similar field from HEC recognized Institute.
Experience: Minimum 08 years’ experience. including 2 years of experience in a public sector organization or project office in areas of IT, database.
|Communication Specialist||Qualification: Masters in Social Sciences / Media Sciences / Mass Communication /Journalism or any other relevant field from HEC recognized institute.
Experience: Minimum 8 years’ experience in areas of Media and Communication
|Finance Officer||Qualification: MBA / M.Com or equivalent in Finance / Accounts or similar discipline from HEC recognized institute.
Experience: Minimum 08 years’ experience in areas of Finance & Accounts
|Technical Project Executive /Tax Specialist||Qualification: BA / BBA / BSc or equivalent from HEC recognized institute.
Experience: Minimum 08 years’ experience in areas of Technical areas and policies of taxation of urban immovable property
|Drivers||Having valid Driving License and at least 5 years driving experience|
|Office Boys||Having at least Primary Education|
|Dispatch Riders||Having at least Primary Education|
- The positions will be selected in accordance with World Bank’s Procurement Regulations.
- The scope of work and detailed TORs of said positions can be obtained from the office address mentioned below and
- Interested candidates may submit their applications in the form of Covering Letter along with CV and supporting documents through counter to Project Director PIU CLICK on the address mentioned below latest by 25th June, 2020 during office hours.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for interview, only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
- PIU reserves the right to accept or reject the applications.
- The successful candidates will be offered market-based remuneration package.
- The applicants are required to clearly mention the position applied for.
SECTION OFFICER (TAXES)
Project Implementation Unit CLICK
Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department,
Government of Sindh
2nd Floor, Tughlaq House. Sindh Secretariat, Karachi.