Latest Jobs in Energy & Power Department KPK
Applications are invited from suitable dynamic candidates from all over Pakistan for appointment on Contract Basis for “Capacity Building Programme for Energy & Power Sector”
Requisite Qualification and Experience for the posts are as under:
|Position||Qualification, Experience & Age|
• Master Degree in Energy Management / Business Administration / Public Administration / Economics / Public Policy or MS Engineering Degree in any Discipline.
• At least 20 years of professional experience handling Energy and Power I Oil and Gas Development Projects out of which 5 years on Senior Position.
• Experience in understanding the analytical and policy issues relating to energy’s linkages with all dimensions of sustainable development.
• Hand on Knowledge of Petroleum Policy and Petroleum Rules of Pakistan would be preferred.
• Must have knowledge about policy /legal documentation and its peculiarities.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Retired from WAPDA/ Energy Sector will be preferred.
• Age Limit: upto 63 Years
• Masters degree in Solar Energy, Energy Management System or any Solar Engineering related degree from HEC Recognized University
• Working experience of at least 12 years in design, specification and installation of solar photovoltaic systems out of which 5 years’ experience on senior level.
• Proven track record of solar and renewable energy management system in depth knowledge of solarization indepth.
• Proven IT relevant software’s knowledge.
• Strong communication skill.
• Age Limit: up to 63 years
|Advisor (Oil & Gas)||Education:
• Masters degree in Petroleum /Chemical / Geology / Geo Physics or BSc Degree in Petroleum Engineering
• Work experience of at least 20 years in Oil and Gas Sector out of which 5 years’ experience on senior level.
• Proven track record of exploration and geological fields mapping.
• A reasonable understanding of geophysics, seismic interpretation and reservoir engineering would be an asset.
• Age Limit: upto 63 years
• LLB or LLM degree in Corporate / Commercial Law / Contract Law from university or institute recognized by HEC.
• 20 years’ experience as Legal Practitioner out of which 5 years’ experience in Corporate/Commercial legal experience of public sector organizations.
• Know-how of International Law, Treaties, Embargos, Health and Safety Laws, IP Laws, E-Commerce Laws, Law of Contract, all types of Agreements and documentation related to International Commercial laws.
• Must have knowledge about legal documentation and its peculiarities.
• Should have very good command on English.
• Good command over MS Office.
• Able to perform in fast pace work environment and handle work pressure.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Age Limit: upto 63 Years
Instructions & General Conditions:
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying:
- Updated CV / resume and attested copies of testimonials (CNIC, All Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, Training Courses, 02 Passport size photographs and other supporting documents) to be sent by registered courier company before the closing date of applications.
- Applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the undersigned not later than 30th May, 2020. By hand Applications, those received after due date and applications with incomplete information & lack of testimonials will not be considered at all.
- Clearly mark the position applied for in the Subject line/ Envelope.
- Relevant experience with the Government/ Semi-Govemment or Reputable Private Sector organizations will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
- No TA/ DAwill be admissible for interview
- Government/Semi Government employees may send their applications through proper channel.
- The recruited officers will be appointed on contract basis for an initial period not exceeding two years which will be extendable further till completion of the project on yearly basis after evaluation of the performance subject to extension in PC-I of the project.
- The posts are project posts and will stand automatically abolished on completion of the project.
- Energy & Power Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel any post or cancel the advertisement.
Additional Secretary (Power) Energy & Power Department
Abdul Wali Khan Multiplex, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar – PAKISTAN
Phone No. 091-9223629, Fax: +92-91-9223624
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Website: www.kpkep.gov.pk