Latest Jobs in Civil Secretariat KPK May 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates possessing domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa & Merged Areas for the following project position on fixed pay, under ADP project titled “Establishment of PMU for Operationalization of Five FM Radio Stations in Merged Areas” initially for a period of one year extendable subject to satisfactory performance extension of the ADP scheme.
Name of post: Project Director
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences/ Management Science or any other relevant field.
- Work experience of at least 12 years in govt. setup and management of multiple project as a leader Proficiency in the use of computer
- Retired Civil/Military officers (not below BPS-18 at the time of retirement) will be preferred.
Terms and conditions:
- Application along with CV, recent photograph, domicile certificate, CNIC, copies of certificates / degree and experience certificates duly attested by a gazetted officer should reach office of the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates shortlisted on merit will be invited for interview
- Candidates apply for position shall mention the name and position on the envelope.
- Being a project post services of the appointee shall be liable to termination if the service were found un-satisfactory and they shall have no right of regular status.
- Candidates will be shortlisted according to the project policy criteria.
Address: Dy. Deputy Secretary (Admin) IPRs
Deputy Secretary Information & Public Relations,
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Civil Secretariat Complex
Warsak Road Peshawar. Phone: 091-9211300