Latest Jobs in Airport Security Force Foundation April 2020
ASF Foundation is a growing organization and requires services of an experienced “Finance Assistants & Financial Analyst” for its Housing Project.
B.Com / M.Com from HEC recognized University with proficiency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of ERP will be an added advantage.
(Finance Assistant Job Requirements:)
- Must be able to perform reconciliation activities between MIS provided by Banks and customers ledger and Cash Book / Bank Book Management.
- Exposure to external and internal audit activities will be plus point.
Financial Analyst Job Requirements:
- Must be able to compare and analyze actual result with plans and forecasts and monitor variance and reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- ASF Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and also encourages female with the stated pre requisites to apply.
- The selected candidate will be offered salary and other perks and privilege commensurating with qualification and experience.
- Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their detailed Resume along with a passport size photograph, within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement at the following address.
ASF Foundation Head Quarters
B-280, Old Area Karachi. 75200