Latest Jobs in Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) November / December 2021
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals (Male/Female) on contract basis upto 30th June, 2022 under Development Project of Federal Government:-
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience / Job Experience (As per PC-I)|
|Assistant Dierctor (Programing)||• 16 year of education (HEC recognized) in information systems, computer science, and experience more than 3 years in their relevant field (post qualification). Previous experience in the field of automated immigration processes will be preferred.
|Assistant Dierctor Programing (Android & IOS)||• 16 year of education in Information Systems, Computer Science (HEC Recognized)
• 03 Years post qualification experience in mobile application development (IOS & Android) using React Native. Must have sound knowledge of firebase. Architect, build and maintain excellent applications with clean code. Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience. Integrate third-party API’s.
|Assistant Dierctor (Web Designing)||• 16 year of education (HEC recognized) in information systems, computer science, and experience more than 3 years in their relevant field (post qualification). Previous experience in the field of automated immigration processes will be preferred.
|Assistant Director (Databases)||• 16 year of education in Information Systems, Computer Science (HEC Recognized)
• 03 years experience (post qualification) in the of relevant field of Oracle database management, administration & troubleshooting, data replication, cluster ware, DB upgrading, Backup & Recovery, Performance Tuning. High Availability Architecture. • Experienced in Database Management Tools. OCP preferred.
|Assistant Director (Networks)||• 16 year of education in Information Systems, Computer Science (HEC Recognized)
• 03 years experience (post qualification) in network administration, network security, network design, have good knowledge of installation, configuration and trouble shooting of all famous network devices like Cisco, Huawei, Fortinet, Juniper and Paloalto. Should have sound knowledge of NMS, NOC & SOC with Core level understanding. • Support the team for Networks. Implementation of technical standards and its troubleshooting. Professional certification preferred.
|Assistant Director (System)||• 16 year of education in Information Systems, Computer Science (HEC Recognized)
• 03 years experience (post qualification) in the of relevant field of System Administration, Management and trouble shooting (DHCP, DNS, DC, NTP, FTP, MS, etc). Understanding of SAN management, configuration, troubleshooting. Server Virtualization and its management. Information Security implementation on Linux & Windows Servers. MCSE / RHCE preferred.
|Deputy Assistant Director||• With 16 year of education (HEC recognized) in information systems, computer science, electronics, telecom and experience more than 2 years in their relevant field (post qualification). • Previous experience in the field of automated immigration processes will be preferred• Installs, configures, and maintains the organization’s LAN / WAN server and workstations. • Manages performance and maintains security of networks and Works with multiple hardware and software platforms at an intermediate level. • Includes the efficient management of available information, obtaining secure backups, tacking remedial actions immediately in case of any malfunctioning of database due to high turnover of store information at the sites. • Analyzes, plans, designs, and installs new personal computer systems and reviews, monitors and upgrades existing personal computer systems. • Determines user specifications for hardware and software. Installs new, and maintains existing hardware and software. Typically reports to LAN/WAN Manager or PC Support Manager. • Must have good understanding of database applications.|
|Technical Assistant||• 14 Years of Education (2nd Division or Grade C) from recognized institution / university by HEC.
• 01 Year Computer Diploma.
• 02 Years (post qualification) experience in the Relevant field.
• Technical related tasks.
|Assistant||• 14 Years of Education (2nd Division or Grade C) from recognized institution / university by HEC.
• Selected candidates shall have to undertake 06 weeks I.T Basic Training Course including MS Office conducted by National Information Technology Board (NITB) within one (01) year.
|LDC||• Matriculation with typing speed 30 w.p.m.
• Selected candidates shall have to undertake 03 weeks I.T Basic Training Course including MS Office conducted by National Information Technology Board (NITB) within one (01) year.
|Driver||• Primary Pass • Valid LTV License from any licensing authority in Pakistan.
• To maintain and operate Project Departmental Vehicles and pick and drop of staff.
• Well versed in the traffic rules. • Knowledge of maintenance of vehicles.
|Naib Qasid||• Primary Pass|
General Terms and Conditions
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Advertised posts are purely for Project and selected candidates have no right to claim regularization of services after conclusion of Project.
- Initial period of the contract will be upto 30th June, 2022 which can be increased subject to the extension of Project.
- All the candidates applying for above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e. 05 years as per Federal Government Rules. Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted any place in Pakistan.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel. They shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of Degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of recruitment and also after employment.
- No relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
- At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
- By hand applications will not be accepted / entertained.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview & skill tests.
- Applicants shall submit their applications online on web portal ibms.fia.gov.pk. After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check web portal for important announcements i.e. list of eligible/in-eligible candidates, allocation of test centers, test date assignments, registration slips & different test results related to recruitment against above post. The candidates will also be informed about test schedule via SMS on given mobile number. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
- After scrutiny of applications, the list of in-eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website for information of all concerned. Any candidate who has any grievance(s) regarding his / her eligibility/result of any portion of the test shall be required to lodge inquiry/ complaint on website within 07 days of uploading of the result and department will be liable to reply to his/her query through its complaint management system.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to appear in any test unless they produce Registration slip and original CNIC/Passport.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can only submit online applications on web portal ibms.fia.gov.pk.
- Online Web portal will be available on Monday 22-11-2021.
- Information claimed in online form will be treated as final.
- Detailed General Instructions / guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Closing date for submission of applications is 12th December, 2021.
LATEST POPULAR JOBS