Latest Jobs in Punjab Judicial Academy Lahore September 2023
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates domiciled in Punjab against the different posts for appointment on temporary, likely to be permanent basis in the Punjab Judicial Academy, Lahore. Detail of Latest Jobs in Punjab Judicial Academy Lahore is as under:
Vacant Post Detail
Data Entry Operator / Junior Computer Operator (BS-12)
- Intermediate I MS Office / ICS (2nd division) with 40 w.p.m. on computer
Security Assistant (BS- 11)
- An ex-service person not below the rank of Havaldar from Infantry / Armour / M.P. with excellent service record, preferably trained / experienced in security matters or
- A. / B.Sc. with minimum 5 years relevant experience.
Generator Operator (BS-9)
- Skilled worker with 3 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- 1 year Horiculture Diploma / 2 years Field Assistant Diploma with 5 years’ experience.
Security Guard (BS-5)
- An ex-service man with excellent service record or
- Matriculate (minimum 2″ division) from the recognized Board.
- Middle, having valid (LTV) driving license with five years relevant Preference will be given for having valid LTV license
Head Mali (BS-5)
- Matric with 3 years’ experience.
- Literate / skillful / three months gardener course.
Sanitary Worker / Sweeper (BS-3)
- Literate / Matric. Experienced hand will be preferred.
- All genders arc encouraged to apply. except where specifically specified.
- Age relaxable as per rules.
- The candidate must apply online (jobs.pja.gov.pk).
- Duly filled-in online job application form must be submitted on or before 13.09.2023 (11:59:59 p.m.).
- In case, a candidate wishes to apply for more than one category / post, he / she must have to submit separate online application form for each category.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate at any stage of recruitment process or during service.
- Only degree(s) issued by the Universities / Institutions recognized by the HEC or Foreign Universities with HEC equivalence will be considered.
- Applicants already in Government / Semi Government / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete application or applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- The age and experience of the candidate will be calculated till the closing date of submission of online application form.
- The Punjab Judicial Academy reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The Punjab Judicial Academy reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or call off the entire selection process without assigning any reason.
- The candidate must obtain 50% marks in the test to be considered for interview.
- The candidate must obtain 50% marks in the interview to qualify.
- Only shonlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Decision of the Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility / shortlisting / selection criteria shall be final.
- Special persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with disability certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- 5% minority quota, 3% disabled quota will be applicable.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded, from the website of the Punjab Judicial Academy, Lahore