Latest Jobs in Pakistan Railway July 2020
Application from the eligible candidates are invited to fill up the following work charged post against PSDP Project of “Procurement/ Manufacture of 230 Passenger Coaches” at Pakistan Railways Carriage Factory, Islamabad. The appointment will be made on Contract basis for two years and will be extendable fill completion of project on satisfactory performance. The eligibility of the Post is mentioned below.
|Positions||Minimum Eligibility Criteria|
|CWI/HTXR||• BSc. Mechanical Engineering from reputable university recognized from Higher Education Commission. (CGPA Must be 3.0 or above).
• Must have Pakistan Engineering Council Registration Number.
• Must have 2-3 years’ experience of Railway Rolling Stock Project related activities.
|Computer Operator||• Graduation with 2nd division.
• 3-6 months Computer related course from any Govt. institute.
• Must have 1-2 years’ experience of Railway Project related activities.
|Skilled Welder||• Matric with one year Diploma/ Certificate issued by the Technical Training institute recognized by Board of Technical Education with minimum 01 year experience from reputable organization.
Note: Candidate with more qualification and experience will be preferred.
General Term and Conditions:
- Eligible candidates shall apply within 15 days of this advertisement on the address given below.
- The candidate must clearly mention on the top right most corner of envelop the post they are applying for.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form / CV which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must enclose 2 Photographs, attested copies of CNIC, Educational / Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per Government Policy.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Test/Interview.
Assistant Personnel Officer
For Project Director/230 Coaches,