Latest Jobs in Water And Sanitation Services June 2020
Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP) requires a highly qualified, experienced, dynamic & passionate professional with strong operational, financial & commercial acumen to be hired as full time Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on contractual basis for a period of three years.
- Possess, at least, BS Engineering, or Master’s in Environmental Sciences, from a well reputed institute/university and recognized by the HEC OR
- Be a Member of a Recognized body of Professional Accountants, OR
- Professional with a Postgraduate Degree In Business Administration or Public Administration or Finance or Commerce or Marketing or equivalent from anyInstitute recognized by the HEC.
Minimum 12 years post qualification demonstrated / progressive experience as
- A Chief Executive Officer or at Senior Management level in Public or Private Sector Organizations preferably In WASTAN /Municipal Services,OR
- A Head of Department/Senior Level Position in relevant professional areas including Engineering/Technology, Environmental Sciences, Business Administration, Public Administration,Finance, Commerce or Marketing in significant organizations with a commercial orientation, OR
- Member of governing body of a Professional institute.
Up to 60 years as on closing date of the advertisement.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Envision, lead, and encourage the efforts of the entire organization toward achieving overall company objectives. Responsible for devising corporate strategy, formulating growth plans, and ensuring maximum utilization of available resources
- laying a foundation to achieve long term benefits through strategic policy making and continuous improvement for future development of the organization. Ensure that objective of the organization, aligned with the Government and Board of Directors Directions for Essential services are fully, promptly, and properly implemented.
- Shaping organization activities and utilization full potential of all the employees to attain quality services at all level. Creating a congenial and user-friendly environment for all employees of the organization.
- fostering a culture of employee best practices, work ethics and zero tolerance for corruption. Aligning establish policies, procedures, and work practices to achieve effectiveness and efficiency in all areas.
- Allocation of funds / capital to organization priorities and ensure that a reliable financial and operational data are made available for organization stakeholders.
- Pay package will be market based and negotiable depending upon experiences & exposure of the
- Interested Candidates may apply by downloading Application Form from http://wssp.gkp.pk/en_US/careerss/ & submit application form along with resume/a, with duly verified educational documents by the Higher Education Commission (from graduation and onwards) or the professional body or association, whichever is relevant, shall also be provided along with the attested copies of experience certificates/service certificates, training certificates, professional certifications, CNIC, domicile & bank draft/pay order/deposit slip.
- The applicant shall submit a declaration on a non-judicial stamp paper of requisitevalue as per the sample attached in application form.
- Documents to be sent to the office of the undersigned via registered post/courier only.
- 5 & above CGPA out of 4 CGPA will be considered as first division in case of semester system. Below 2.5 CGPA wi II be considered as 2nd division.
- Experience mentioned In the application form must be supported with documents i-e experience certificates & service certificates (in case of latest Job), falling so will lead to be non. consideration of experience for that particular position. No documents will be accepted/changed after dosing date. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan to be provided by applicants in case of foreign qualifications till the closing date. In progress degrees/programs/certificates will not be
- All pre-requisite degrees / qualifications must be minimum 16 years of education or equivalent, less than 16 years will not be considered.
- Relaxation in age will not be admissible.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- WSSP reserves the right to stop/cancel the recruitment process without providing any reason. 12)No forms will be accepted after closing date of application.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 1500 /- (non-refundable) to be submitted as Bank draft/Pay order/Deposit slip in the favor of Water & Sanitation Services Peshawar, deposited in Bank of Khyber, Phase lu, Chowk Peshawar.
- Last date for receipt of applications in WSSP is 07-07-2020.
General Manager HR/Admin/Procurement
Local Government Complex, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Plot a 33, Street No. 13, Sector
E-8, Phase VII, Hayatabad, Peshawar. Office Phone 091-9219074; Ext: 121