Latest Jobs in Walled City Lahore Authority (WCLA) Lahore August 2020
The Walled City Lahore Authority on behalf of the Department of Tourism & Archaeology AJK, invites eligible and qualified individuals (AJ&K Nationals will be preferred) for contract appointments against a development project “Repair & Renovation of Red Fort Muzatfatabad” of AJK Tourism and Archaeology Department.
|Engineer||BSc Engineering Civil|
|Sub Engineer||DAE Civil|
|Sub Engineer||DAE Electrical|
|Cad Operator||DAE/ Civil / Architect|
- These positions are purely project based for initially 01 year period and will be automatically terminated at the end of the project. The Department will not be responsible of permanent appointment of the candidates.
- Interested candidates shall submit applications alongwith 02 latest passport size photographs, attested copy of CNIC, academics record, experience certificate (if any), AJK State Subject, CV and postal order of Rs. 200/- (nonrefundable) in favor of Director Conservation/Planning Walled City Lahore Authority, Lahore) on or before 20th August, 2020, no application will be entertained thereafter.
- Maybe if candidate having relevant qualification and experience is not available from AJK premises for the position mentioned at # 1. 2. 3 Pakistani National candidates ought to be considered.
- Only eligible and short listed candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- All vacancies will be filled purely on merit basis.
- No TA/DA will be permissible to the candidates for test interview.