Latest Jobs in Urban Policy & Planning Unit KPK September / October 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / Merged Areas to fill the following project posts, purely on contract basis. The candidates fulfilling the following qualifications and experience criteria may only apply.
|Name of Posts||Qualification / Experience|
|Post in Urban Policy & Planning Unit Project|
|Senior Urban Planner||Master degree in urban planning /town planning/ City & Regional Planning, from a reputed foreign university.
Doctoral degree from a reputed foreign university will be preferred.
Knowledge & understanding of urban planning, development, environment and public sector development issues would be
At least 10 years of relevant in experience spatial planning, housing, settlement planning, slums & informal settlement planning and Municipal.
|Junior Urban Planner||Master degree in Urban Planning. OR
B.E/B.S in Urban and Regional or Town Planning Excellent understanding of spatial planning and urban affairs.
Foreign qualifications will be preferred.
Preferably 01 years of experience working on urban issues.
However, relaxation can be granted in lieu of higher qualification or relevant Urban Planning work done before MS degree.
|Junior Transport Engineer||A basic degree in engineering or Urban Planning, and Masters in Transport or Urban Planning with specific focus on urban transport.
Preferably 01-year relevant experience.
However relaxation can be granted in lieu of higher qualification or relevant transport related work done before MS degree.
|Junior WATSAN Specialist||Master in Public Health Engineering or Water and Sanitation OR Masters in Environmental Engineering OR M.Phil in Environmental Sciences with specific focus on SWM or
Water and Sanitation OR equivalent. Advanced degrees would be preferred.
Preferably 01-year relevant experience.
However, relaxation can be granted in lieu of higher qualification or relevant WATSAN/ Environment related work done before MS degree.
|Junior Architect||Bachelor of Architecture with preferably 2 years experience in urban design. OR Master of Architecture with preferably 1 year experience in urban design.|
|POST IN PROVINCIAL LAND USE PLAN PROJECT|
|Deputy Manager (Spatial Planning)||Master Degree in Urban Planning preferably from reputable Foreign University with 5 years’ Experience in Spatial
Planning / Land Use Planning. OR
B.Sc Degree in Urban Planning / Town Planning / City and Regional Planning with 7 Years relevant Experience.
|Post in Preparation Master Plans for Cities in KP Project|
|Urban Planners||Master degree in Urban Planning with a first degree in Urban Planning/Town Planning/City & Regional Planning. With 5 years experience. OR
B.Sc (four years) degree in Urban and Regional Planning
with 7 years of relevant experience.
|Assistant Engineers||M.Sc. Civil Engineering with 1 year relevant experience. OR
B.Sc Civil Engineering with 3 years relevant experience.
|Assistant Urban Planner||M. Sc degree in Urban and Regional Planning preferably with one-year relevant experience. OR B.Sc (four years) degree in Urban Planning /Town Planning/City & Regional Planning preferably with three years experience\|
|Assistant Architects||Bachelor of Architecture with 2 years experience in urban
design. OR Master of Architecture with 1 year experience in urban design
|Map Cartographers||M.Sc. in GIS/Remote Sensing/Geography/Computer Science with Diploma in GIS/RS.
Atleast 03 years relevant experience
|Draftsman||D.A.E civil engineering with 03 years experience in 3D AutoCAD for Highways/ transportation/ roads/ building.|
|Sub Engineers||Three years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Civil) with 3 years relevant experience. Good competency in 3D Civil|
|Cad Operators||D.A.E civil engineering with 03 years experience in 3D AutoCAD for Highways/ transportation/ roads/ building.|
Terms & Conditions
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of Urban Policy & Planning Unit:
- Application must include a signed cover letter in hand writing justifying relevance of experience and qualification to the job applied. Position applied for must be mentioned in the subject line. The application must be supported with CV/Resume, copies of all testimonials (degrees and marks sheets), experience certificates, copy of computerized NIC, domicile and two photographs (all attested copies).
- Candidates in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates who apply for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately. The recruitment shall be made as per guidelines / procedures of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Project Policy 2008 & as amended in 2017.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date of submission will not be entertained. UPU reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for any post at any stage without giving any reason.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for screening, documents verification, interview and or test at Peshawar, for which NO TA/DA WILL BE ADMISSIBLE.
- Application completed in all respect must reach by hand or through courier to House No. 37-D Circular Lane University Town Peshawar on or before 09th October 2020.