Latest Jobs in University of the Punjab July 2020
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following post for regular appointment in the PU Teaching Hospital, University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- Junior Technician (BS-09)
Terms & Conditions:
- Apply on-line (Applications other than On-line WILL NOT be accepted by the University)
- Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions and Instructions of the Advertisement carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects.
- The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the on-line application will rest absolutely on the
- Candidates should fill the On-line Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
- Candidates WILL NOT be allowed to apply after Closing Date fixed for receipt of applications, in any
- By-hand applications, incomplete applications or applications received after deadline WILL NOT be Accepted/Considered in any
- No TA. /DA will be given to the candidates called for test/ interview.
- General age relaxation of maximum five (5) years in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab. S&GAD circular letter No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-3618 1 dated 04-11-2006.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ Interview.
- Already in service applicants should apply through proper channel and submit No objection certificate (NOC) Issued by the appointing authority. showing that the department will have no objection to relieve, if the applicant is selected.
- The University reserves the rights to increase/ decrease the number of advertised posts or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- The advertisement can be viewed on pu.edu.pk stone with • bank elation to deposit in the Habib Bank worth Rs.300/- non refundable (Postal Order! Bank Draft shall not be considered).
- Quotas will be observed as per policy.
- Candidates for all posts are required to submit one hard copy (duly signed) of On-line Application Form along with attested copies of degrees / certificates / testimonials I photograph (1×1) not later than 4:00 P.M 28-07-2020 in the office of Dv. Registrar Admin-11 University of the Puniab (Ould-e-Azam Campus Lahore, (only through Post/Currier Services.) No extra time will be allowed for postal transit etc.