Latest Jobs in University of Agriculture Faisalabad January 2021
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals who are not married to a foreign national against ‘disabled quota for the following posts for making appointments on regular basis in the University with the prescribed qualifications/criteria, mentioned below:-
QUALIFICATIONS: (i) Intermediate or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board; and
(ii) a speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand in English and 35 words per minute in typewriting.
Note:- Preference shall be given to those candidates who know Urdu
shorthand at a speed of 60 WPM and Urdu Typewriting at a speed of 25 WPM.
QUALIFICATIONS: i. Higher Secondary School Certificate (second division) from a recognized Board;
ii. A speed of 25 words per minute of typing on computer in English and •
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or any other compatible office application and he/she shall demonstrate such
- Only disabled persons are eligible to apply who have been declared by the Assessment Board to be disabled but fit for the job.
- Disabled persons desirous of getting employment shall attach assessment certificate with their applications.
- All disabled persons possessing the prescribed qualifications and experience as provided in the service rules and the assessment certificates, would be eligible to compete, among themselves, for posts reserved for disabled quota and their selection shall be made on merit.
- Maximum age should be 35 years (relexable as per Government/University rules) on the closing date of the applications.
- The applications are required on plain paper alongwith complete biodata, attested copies of all certificates, degrees and experience certificates with specific dates.
- Persons already employed in any Government or other organizations should submit
their applications through proper channel. Advance copies may, however, be sent to save time. The requisite No Objection Certificate from present employer must reach in the Office of the Registrar (Establishment Section) before or on the last date for receipt of applications.
- All government Employees who intend to apply for any post through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of their Attached Departments that there is no pending enquiry/out-standing dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their Annual Confidential Reports. These conditions are necessary for grant of Departmental Permission Certificate/No Objection Certificate (N.O.C.). The A.C.Rs grading for the last five years may also be recorded in the forwarding letter.
- The University reserves the right;
- to consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the posts advertised.
- to short list the candidates where required on the basis of academic
qualifications/test as may be prescribed by the University.
- to increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
The applications should reach in the Office of the Registrar (Establishment Section) by 18-01-2021 during Office hours.