Latest Jobs in The Islamia University of Bahawalpur (IUB) August 2020
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals (both males & females) for the following vacant positions for appointment purely on Contract Basis:
|Associate Lecturer (BPS-17)|
|Agronomy, Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science & IT, Economics, Education, Educational Training, English, Environmental Sciences, Fine Arts, Forestry, Range and Wildlife Management, Food Science and Technology, Geography, History, International Relations, Islamic Studies, Management Sciences, Mathematics, Media Studies, Pakistan Studies, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Physical Education & Sports Sciences, Physics, Political Science, Applied Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work, Soil Science, Statistics, Urdu & Iqbaliat||125
|Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science & IT, Education, Educational
Training, English, International Relations, Islamic Studies, Management Sciences, Mathematics, Media Studies, Pakistan Studies, Physical Education & Sports Sciences, Physics, Applied Psychology, Public Administration, Statistics, Urdu & Iqbaliat, Zoology
|Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science & IT, Education, English, Islamic
Studies, Management Sciences, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Applied Psychology, Physical Education & Sports Sciences, Physics, Public Administration, Statistics, Urdu & Iqbaliat, Zoology
Rahim Yar Khan
- Foreign qualified candidates must attach Equivalence Certificate from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC).
- In case, degree has not been issued, a Certificate/Notification to that effect signed by the Controller of Examination (only) of degree awarding university might be accepted. In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the employers.
- All quota(s) will be observed as per rules.
How to apply:
- All candidates may apply online through IUB website eportal.iub.edu.pk till September 07, 2020. last date for submission of online applications, followed by submission of hard copy of duly signed online application form along with attested copies (one each) of recent Passport Size Photograph, CNIC, Domicile, Educational Testimonials (Matric onwards), Experience Certificates and copy of the paid online challan (non-refundable) generated by online job application system amounting Rs.1500/- for each position and any other relevant documents via Registered Mail through Pakistan Post/Courier Service, to the address: Office of the Assistant Registrar (HR-F), Room No. 103, First Floor, Abbasia Campus, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
- Two complete sets of applications for each post should reach latest by September 10, 2020e. three days after the closing date of applying online. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained even though posted before the last date.
- Candidates should fill in online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on the Islamia University of Bahawalpur website iub.edu.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- Candidates applying for more than one disciplines/campuses shall submit separate applications, as well as separate paid online processing fee challan.
- IUB employees willing to apply are directed to submit their hard copy of online application form along with all requisite documents by the due date, through proper channel.
- All other Government in-service applicants must apply through proper channel by due date and submit their service/experience/No Objection certificates issued by their current and former employers.
- Applicants are directed to clearly mention the Name of the Post applied for and Campus Name on top right corner of the envelope.
The University reserves the following rights:
- Not to fill/withdraw any advertised post/withhold the appointment against any post, without assigning any reason thereof.
- To shortlist the candidates on the basis of academic qualifications / experience/recruitment test. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- To increase or decrease the number of positions as per the availability of funds and its requirements.
- Nature of posts/job assignments can be changed according to the requirements of the University.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic Message & call.