Latest Jobs in Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme September 2020
Under the provision of recruitment of staff for Project Management Unit under the PC-I Ten Billion Tree Tsunami (Phase-I) / Green Pakistan Program Punjab (Revised)” in the Office of Secretary, Govt. of the Punjab, Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department Lahore, applications are required from all over the Punjab for the posts mentioned as follows:
|Name of Post||Qualification and experience|
|Data Analyst|| M.Sc. in Space Science or GIS (26° Division) from a recognized University with twoyears’ experience of use of GIS application in the field of forestry or other natural resources: or
BS (four year program) in Space Science (2nd Division) from a recognized University with two years’ experience in the line including one year’s experience of use of GIS application in the field of forestry or other natural resources.
|Network Administrator||Masters degree (1st Division or Grade-B) in Computer Science or equivalent degree from Recognized University 2 years’ experience in the field of Computer Networking including 1 year experience as Network Engineer or Network Administrator.
MCSE and CCNA certification.
|Computer Operator||Bachelor’s Degree (2r4 Division) from Recognized University along with 4 months training in computer language or BCS (2,4 Division) from Recognized University.
Typing speed 40 words per minutes.
|Chowkidar||Primary School certificate|
- The recruitment will be purely on contractual basis for the project period.
- All degrees and experience certificates, Domicile, CNIC, and 2 Photographs along with detailed CV should be attached with the Applications.
- All applications must be received in this office up to 18.09.2020.
- The name of post for which candidate willing to apply should be clearly mentioned on the envelops.
- Incomplete and after due date applications will not be acceptable and will be rejected without any information. In this regard, this office will not issue any informatory correspondence.
- All the candidates should submit their applications in the office of the Project Director Ten Billion Tree Tsunami (Phase-I) / Green Pakistan Programme (Revised). 108 Ravi Road. Lahore through Registered AD.
- Candidates must bring their original documents at the time of interview.
- No TN DA will be allowed to candidates on test/ Interview.
- The Department is authorized for short listing the candidates according to their eligibility and experience. The Decision by the Departmental Selection committee will be final.
- The employees of the Forest Department can apply for Posts as per criteria mentioned in each post after getting NOC for the Competent Authority through proper channel.
- The date of interview of the all posts will be displayed after short listing of the candidates.
- The list of short listed candidates will be affixed at the office of the Project Director Ten Billion Tree Tsunami (Phase-I) / Green Pakistan Programme (Revised). 108 Ravi Road, Lahore on 22.09.2020.
- The selected Candidates will not establish any claim for the permanent appointment against these posts.
- The Project Allowance will be admissible as defined by the Planning & Development Department and Finance Department.
- The Candidates should remain in contact with this office for further information.