Latest Jobs in Sukkur Institute Of Business Administration University (IBA Sukkur) January 2021
Sukkur IBA University invites applications from dynamic, qualified and energetic candidates for its newly established Mirpur Khas Campus for the following positions:
Qualification: 1st Class B.E/BS or equivalent in Civil Engineering from an HEC/PEC recognized Institute/University.
Note: Candidates with Masters degree in relevant field will be given preference.
Experience: Minimum 10 years post-qualification experience in relevant field any reputed organization. Including 03 years relevant experience in building construction, procurement, consultant and contractor supervision. Strong writing skills, communication and computer skills are necessary.
Qualification: MBA/BBA/CA/ACCA (16 years of education) specialization in Finance/Accounting from an HEC recognized University/Institute.
Experience: Minimum 2 years post-qualification experience in relevant field in any reputable organization.
Assistant Engineer-Civil (BPS-17)
Qualification: B.E/BS (4 years) in Civil Engineering from an HEC/PEC recognized Institute/University
Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification relevant experience in building construction, maintenance works and supervision in reputable organization. Candidates with knowledge of AUTOCAD and MS project will have an advantage.
Qualification: BBA/MA/M.Com (16 years of education) from an HEC recognized University/Institution. Computer proficiency in MS-Office is pre-requisite.
Experience: Two years experience in reputable University/educational Institution.
Qualification: Minimum 2 Class DAE/B.Tech (Civil) from an HEC/PEC recognized University/Technical Board.
Experience: Minimum 2 years relevant and post qualification experience. Candidates with knowledge of AUTOCAD and MS project will have an advantage.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates may submit online applications at given below link.
- After submission of online applications, candidates may download system generated challan of Rs. 1000/- (for BPS-17 and above) and Rs. 600/- (for BPS-16 and below). Challan can be deposited in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank.
- Candidates can apply for one post only.
- Candidates are required to upload their required degrees, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, relevant experience certificates, one recent photograph & deposited challan when applying online. (Candidates with disability are required to upload CNIC having wheelchair logo issued by NADRA)
- Candidates already in government services must apply through proper channel.
- Providing fictitious, exaggerated or misleading information shall result in rejection of application & termination of employment at any stage.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions and accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof and cancel the whole recruitment process.
- The last date for applying online is January 29, 2021