Latest Jobs in Sports Board Punjab October 2020
Applications are invited from the dynamic, motivated and self-driven individuals who are willing to carry out extensive field work and put in long hours of work with full dedication against following positions:
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Asst. Project Directors (Engineering)||BE (Civil) with minimum 05 years of relevant experience.
DAE (Civil) having minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
|Sub-Engineer||DAE (Civil Technology) having minimum 10 years’ experience in Building Construction.|
|Draftsman||Diploma for Draftsman from approved institute by Punjab Board of Technical Education with minimum 10 years of relevant experience. Proficiency in AutoCAD will be preferred.|
|Computer Operators||Intermediate with one year computer diploma and proficiency in MS Office etc., with minimum 05 years of relevant experience.|
- Applications typed on Plain Paper along with 0/, Domicile Certificate, Experience Certificate, 3 recent passport size photographs and copies of educational testimonials (duly attested/ verified) should reach the office of undersigned latest by 26.10.2020 with the name of post applied dearly written on the upper right corner of the envelope. Applications received after the given date and/ or without the aforesaid marking shall not be considered. Prevalent government rules regarding age relaxation shall
- All the advertised positions are meant for a project with a contractual tenure of 04 months on purely temporary basis. Government/ Semi-Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Separate form and envelopes should be used for each post in case a candidate intends to apply for Two (02) or more positions.
- Applicants should be of the same division or district as mentioned against them otherwise his/her application will be rejected.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily and only the short-listed candidates shall be intimated/ called for test/ interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid for the purpose.
- Applications for Sr.1 are to be submitted online on the Punjab Job Portal at iobs.puniab.gov.pk For any query, office of the Project Director, PMU-SBP, Lahore can be contacted on the given address and numbers
Project Management Unit (PMU)
Sports Board Punjab, National Hockey Stadium
Ferozpur Road, Lahore
Ph: 042-99232144 Fax: 042-99212142