Latest Jobs in Sindh Human Rights Commission July 2020
Sindh Human Rights Commission requires services of an audit firm for conducting audit of the funds received by the Commission during July 2016 to June 2019 (three financial years).
An audit firm applying must fulfill following criteria:
Firm should be a Chartered Accountancy Firm having adequate experience of audit of Public Sector Enterprises and resources to conduct the audit.
Name of the firm should be in Category “A” as per the criteria laid down by SBP’s Panel of Auditors under Section 35(1) of BCO 1962.
Firms are required to quote their fees as ‘per year. basis for the period FY 2016 to FY 2019 inclusive of all taxes and out of pocket expenses.
1. Proposals along with CVs and attested copies of testimonial should reach the office address within
fifteen (15) days of the publication.
2. The candidates should be permanent residents of the province of Sindh.
3. The appointments shall be at the discretion of the SHRC purely on temporary basis, without giving notice.
4. Incomplete proposals and those received after last date shall not be entertained.
5. Candidates shall produce original relevant certificates required at the time of interview.
6. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
7. No TA/DA shall be paid for interview.
Sindh Human Rights Commission
Room No. 414, Building No. 03 (Old KDA Building),
Sindh Secretariat, Kama! Ata Turk Road, Karachi-74200